RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020: The latest employment news from the Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released a job advertisement for the recruitment of Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator posts. In accordance with, there is a total of 204 vacancies are allocated for this job role. Job hunters who have finished Graduation from a recognized University are eligible to apply for RPSC Forest Range Officer Jobs. Officials are inviting only online applications. Other modes of application will not be considered. And the last date for the submission of RPSC Online Applications will be 23rd February 2020.
Go through the latest employment news of the week
Sketch Of RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020
Hiring Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Vacancy count: 204
Job Designation: Forest Range Officer, Assistant Forest Conservator
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full – Time
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 4th February 2020
Salary Details: According to the Norms of the Organization
Last Date to Submit: 23rd February 2020
Official Website: https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
Job Location: Rajasthan
Follow to our Jobads website
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Notification 2020
RPSC has inviting online applications from the eligible candidates. Totally, there are 204 vacancies are available for this RPSC Notification 2020. So candidates must utilize this golden opportunity. Skilled and interested candidates can start to apply for RPSC Forest Range Officer Jobs through online mode. The selection process for the RPSC recruitment will be done on the basis of Written Test, Interview. Between 4th February 2020 to 23rd February 2020 candidates must submit the Rajasthan PSC Applications. Follow this article for more clear information.
Eligibility Details Of Rajasthan Public Service Commission Jobs 2020
Educational Qualification For RPSC Forest Range Officer Vacancies 2020
- Job aspirants who completed their Graduation from any Recognized Institute or University are eligible to apply for RPSC vacancies.
- Please go through the RPSC notification for more details of eligibility.
Age Limit For Rajasthan PSC Jobs 2020
- Candidates with their age between 18 Years to 40 Years are eligible to apply for RPSC Forest Range Officer & Assistant Forest Conservator Jobs 2020.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the RPSC Forest Range Officer notification 2020.
RPSC Forest Range Officer & ACF Vacancies 2020 | Jobs in RPSC
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Forest Range Officer||105|
|Assistant Forest Conservator||99|
RPSC Online Application Form 2020 @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply for RPSC jobs through online mode. A number of 204 vacancies are allocated for this job role. The last date to submit the online application forms will be 23rd February 2020.
Important Steps To Apply For Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website of www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on RPSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020.
- Candidates must download the RPSC notification 2020.
- Now, check the eligibility for the RPSC AFC Jobs.
- Click To Apply Online.
- Pay the application fee.
- Before click to submit the form once again check the details.
- Save & submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of the RPSC Application form.
Recruiters will choose the candidates by conducting
- Written Test, Interview
- Candidates kindly visit the RPSC notification for the application fee details.
Dates To Recall
- Starting date to apply online: 4th February 2020
- Last date to submit the forms: 23rd February 2020