RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Recruitment 2019: Big News from Railway Recruitment Board that has announced for Thiruvananthapuram Railway Zone that has created 1020 vacancies for various posts. There are various posts at RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Notification like Station Master, Goods Guard, Senior Clerk Cum Typist, Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Trains Clerk. There is an only way to apply for RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Recruitment is online mode only. People who are dreaming to get selected in the RRB Online exams should apply on or before 31st March 2019. Aspirants who are in enthusiasm to crack the Central Govt Jobs can follow this link and get updates. To know more detailed information regarding RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Jobs, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates read the entire article.
Details of RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Recruitment
|Hiring Organisation||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Advt no||No. CEN 1/2019|
|Job Designation||Station Master, Goods Guard, Senior Clerk Cum Typist, Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk, Junior Clerk Cum Typist, Trains Clerk|
|Job location||Thiruvananthapuram Railway Zone|
|Job category||Central Govt|
|Starting date for online application||1st March 2019|
|Valid through||31st March 2019|
|Last date for application fee||5th April 2019|
|Selection process||Written Test, Skill Test, Interview|
|Basic pay||Rs.19,900/- to Rs.34,000/-|
To get more updates regarding Employment News of the Week, go through this link
RRB Thiruvananthapuram Notification @ thiruvananthapuram.rrbonlinereg.co.in
Thiruvananthapuram Railway Zone which is a most profitable South Central Railway Zone in Indian Railways. RRB Recruitment board has announced a bunch of opportunities in the name of RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Recruitment 2019-20. Candidates who are willing to apply for RRB Thiruvananthapuram Non Technical Recruitment notification can apply from 1st March 2019 to 31st March 2019.
Job seekers who want to reach an elite position in their career should crack the three levels of RRB Jobs Exam 2019. People should apply for Railway Jobs through RRB Thiruvananthapuram Online Application 2019 only. For more information go through the whole article where you can find more information regarding Jobs in Indian Railways.
RRB Thiruvananthapuram Non Technical Notification Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification of RRB Thiruvananthapuram Jobs
- 12th standard is the minimum qualification needed for RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Recruitment 2019.
- Graduation is the required qualification for applying Senior level cadres in RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment.
- Refer to the official notification more details regarding educational qualification.
Age Limit For RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Non Technical Jobs
- The eligible age limit to applying for RRB Thiruvananthapuram Vacancies are a maximum of 33 years and a minimum of 18 years.
- Refer to the RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Recruitment notification regarding Age relaxation.
RRB Thiruvananthapuram NTPC Vacancy Details 2019 @rrb.gov.in
RRB Thiruvananthapuram Online Application Form
The candidate who wants to apply for latest notification of Railway Recruitment Board Thiruvananthapuram should apply through online mode only. The application fee should pay before 5th April 2019 for RRB Recruitment. We included some simple steps to apply.
Steps To Apply For RRB Application Process
- Visit the official website – thiruvananthapuram.rrbonlinereg.co.in
- Search for new registration if you are a new applicant.
- No need to register again if you have already registered before.
- Fill up all the required or mandatory fields with correct information.
- Pay the application fee through online/ Challan form on or before the last date.
Payscale For RRB Recruitment 2019-20
|Name of Post||Pay scale|
|Senior Clerk Cum Typist||Rs.29,200/-|
|Senior Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||Rs.29,200/-|
|Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk||Rs.21,700/-|
|Junior Clerk Cum Typist||Rs.19,900/-|
To get more job updates, click Jobads website
|Starting Date to Apply||1st March 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||31st March 2019|