RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2020: The latest employment news from the Western Railway has issued a new job advertisement to hire the candidates for the Apprentice Posts. Job aspirants who are eagerly waiting for Central Govt Jobs in Maharashtra can avail of this chance. In accordance with, there is a total of 3553 vacancies are allocated for this WR Apprentice job role. Eligible and interested candidates can start to apply for Western Railway Jobs through online mode. Candidates having ITI, 10th, 12th qualifications are eligible to apply for Apprentice Jobs in Western Railway. The last date for the submission of RRC WR Apprentice Online Applications will be 6th February 2020.
Follow to our Jobads website to know more job opportunities
Summary Of RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Hiring Organization: Western Railway
Vacancy count: 3553
Job Designation: Apprentice Posts
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Salary Details: Pay Scale: Level – 1 (Rs. 18,000/- – Rs. 56,900/-)
Application Mode: Online
Starting Date To Apply: 7th January 2020
Last Date to Submit: 6th February 2020
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Selection Process: Merit
Official Website: https://www.rrc-wr.com/
Refer to Employment News of the Month
RRC Western Railway Apprentice Notification 2020
Western Railway has inviting online applications for the Apprentice Posts. Job hunters who want to start a career in this RRC WR Dept can grab this opportunity. Under this RRC Western Railway Notification 2020, 3553 vacancies are available. For more clear information candidates follow this entire article to know educational qualification, age limitations, apply link, application fee, important dates and etc.
Eligibility Details Of Western Railway Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification For RRC WR Apprentice Jobs
- Job aspirants who are having ITI, 10th, 12th qualifications from a recognized Board or Institute are eligible to apply for RRC Western Railway Apprentice jobs.
- Kindly visit the official RRC WR notification to get more details of eligibility.
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 15 — 24 years (As on 06/02/2020)
- Age relaxation for PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates – 10 years
- SC/ST candidates – 05 years
- OBC candidates – 03 years
Vacancy Details Of Western Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
As per the RRC WR Apprentice notification 2020, a number of 3553 vacancies are available.
|Division||Total Post||Workshop||Total Post|
|Mumbai Division- BCT||792||Pearl Workshop-PLW||396|
|Baroda Division (BRC)||489||Mahalaxmi Workshop-MXW||64|
|Ahmedabad Division ADI||603||Bhavnagar Workshop-BVP||73|
|Ratlam Division-RTM||455||Dahod Workshop-DHDW||187|
|Rajcot Division-RJT||140||Sabarmati Workshop-SBIW||86|
|Bhavnagar Division-BVP||157||Headquarters Office-HQ Office||66|
RRC Western Railway Jobs 2020 Online Application @ rrc-wr.com
Via online mode, only candidates must apply for this apprentice posts. Other modes of application will not be considered. The last date to submit the online applications will be 6th February 2020. Here we have enclosed some simple steps to apply for RRC WR Apprentice vacancies 2020 is as follows.
Simple Steps To Apply For RRC WR Apprentice Notification 2020
- Go through the official website www.rrc-wr.com
- Search for RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- Download the RRC Western Railway Notification 2020.
- And check the eligibility criteria for the posts.
- Now, fill all the details in the form.
- Upload sign & signature.
- Before click to submit the form once again cheks the details.
- Save the application form.
- Take a hard copy of the form.
- Selection of the candidates for Apprentice Posts will be done on the basis of Merit
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Applicants – Nil
Dates To Mind
- Starting Date To Apply – 7th January 2020
- Last Date To Apply – 6th February 2020