Sainik School Recruitment 2021 | 10 TGT, Wardens & Other Vacancies | Last Date 16/10/2021 | Ward Boys Application Form @ sainikschoolkodagu.edu.in
Sainik School Kodagu Recruitment 2021: Sainik School, Kodagu has released a job notification to recruit candidates for the posts of TGT, Counsellor, Craft Instructor, Band Master, Wardens, and General Employees (Male). In total, there are 10 vacancies are allotted under this Sainik School Kodagu Recruitment 2021. Eligible candidates can send their applications to the concerned address on or before the last date 16th October 2021.
Check more latest Central Govt Jobs
Overview Of Sainik School Kodagu Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||Sainik School|
|Job Designation||TGT, Counsellor, Craft Instructor, Band Master, Wardens, and General Employees (Male) Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Starting date for application||28th September 2021|
|Last date for submission||16th October 2021|
|Employment Type||Contract Basis|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test/ Interview|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 18000/- to Rs. 57,472/-|
Sainik School Kodagu Notification 2021
Sainik School has published Latest Employment News to fill the positions of TGT, Counselor, and Warden Boys posts. Interested candidates have to send their applications through the post to the concerned address. So, aspirants who satisfy the eligibility can apply to these posts before the last date.
Selected candidates will get a good salary package. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Selection tests. Selected candidates have to accept the responsibilities in the Residential School. The applicants who are in search of Karnataka Govt jobs can also apply to these Sainik School Kodagu vacancies.
Eligibility For Sainik School Recruitment 2021
- TGT Hindi – Graduation in any subject and BA ED with the Hindi language, Certificate of CTET/TET conducted by State Govt/Central Govt.
- Counselor – Post Graduate or graduate in Psychology or Child Development or Diploma in Career Guidance and counseling.
- Craft Instructor – 10th or equivalent (ii) Two years trade certificate from recognised Industrial Training Centre (iii) Ability to teach through the English language.
- Band Master – Potential Band Master / Band Major / Drum Major Course at the AEC Training College & Centre, Pachmarhi or Equivalent Naval / Air Force Courses Desirable. (a) Also, have Min 3 years of Teaching Experience as a Band Master in any reputed institution. (b) Also, having proficiency in Games / Sports and other extra co-curricular activities/hobbies. (c) Additional qualifications i.e. work experience in residential institution lifestyle would be given preference are required qualifications.
Warden Boys – Intermediate or equivalent and fluent in English
Preference will be given according to the experience.
- For The Post of TGT and Counselor posts – 21 years to 35 years.
- Horse Riding Instructor – 21 years to 50 years.
- Ward Boys – 18 years to 50 years
Sainik School Kodagu Vacancy Details 2021
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies||Pay Scale|
TGT Application Form @ sainikschoolkodagu.edu.in
Sainik School Kodagu invites offline applications from suitable candidates to recruit various posts. The application form is attached with the notification itself. Candidates who are interested in Sainik School jobs can utilize this opportunity. Visit jobads to get free job alerts and updates about Sainik School Kodagu Recruitment 2021.
Steps To Apply
- Go To Official Site – sainikschoolkodagu.edu.in
- Click on the notification.
- Read complete Notification for Sainik School Kodagu Jobs.
- If you are eligible for this Sainik School Kodagu Recruitment 2021, then download the application form.
- Fill the application.
- Attach all requisite certificates.
- Send to the mentioned address.
Sainik School Kodagu,
Dist. Kodagu, Karnataka, Pin – 571 232
The selection will be done on the basis of
- Written test
- Contenders have to pay Rs.400/- for the General category and Rs.250/- for SC/ST category through Demand Draft
- Starting date for application: 28th September 2021
- Last date for submitting an application: 16th October 2021