SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Recently State Bank of India has published a new job notification to recruit the qualified candidates for Apprentice Posts in Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab. In accordance with, there is a total of 700 vacancies are available. Job aspirants who are looking for SBI Apprentice Jobs 2019 can grab this chance. Aspirants who have completed Graduation from a recognized University are eligible for State Bank of India Jobs 2019. The starting date to apply for SBI Online Applications is 17th September 2019 and the closing date to submit the online forms will be 6th October 2019.
Candidates can also refer to Today’s Employment News
Candidates can get more information regarding State Bank of India Recruitment 2019, eligibility, age limitations, SBI recruitment 2019 selection process, apply online link, important dates and more read this article completely.
Outline Summary Of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: State Bank of India
Vacancy count: 700
Job Designation: Apprentice Posts
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full – Time
Job Category: Bank Jobs
Starting Date To Apply: 17th September 2019
Stipend Details: Rs.8000/-
Job Location: Haryana, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh
Last Date To Submit: 6th October 2019
Selection Process: Online Written Test, Test of Local Language
Official Website: https://sbi.co.in
Go through Jobads website
State Bank of India Jobs 2019 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For SBI Job Openings 2019
- Applicants who have possessed Graduation from a recognized University are eligible to apply for SBI vacancies 2019.
- Kindly check the SBI Apprentice notification for clear information.
For Gen/ UR Candidates
- Minimum 20 years and maximum of age limit 28 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates – 05 years
- OBC candidates – 03 years
- Must refer to the SBI notification to get more information.
State Bank of India Vacancy Details 2019
|State Name||No of Posts||District Wise|
|Haryana||150||Hisar-31, Karnal-36, Kurukshetra-23, Rohtak-22 and Sirsa-38|
|Punjab||400||Amritsar-31, Barnala-40, Bhatinda-45, Gurdaspur-40, Jalandhar-28, Ludhiana-32, Moga-40, Mohali-30, Muktsar-31, Patiala-37 and Sangrur-46;|
|Himachal Pradesh||150||Bilaspur-27, Kangra-29, Kullu-21, Nahan-36, Rampur-37|
SBI Online Application Form 2019 @ sbi.co.in
Applicants who are willing to apply for SBI jobs through online mode. The last date to submit the SBI online application forms will be 6th October 2019. Here we have given some simple steps to apply for SBI Apprentice jobs is as follows.
Steps To Apply For – SBI Vacancies 2019
- Refer to the official website – www.sbi.co.in
- Click on career section under the home page.
- And the download the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
- Click to Apply Online.
- Enter all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the documents.
- Finally, submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of the form for further details.
Officials will choose the aspirants on the basis of
- Online Written Test, Test of Local Language
- Candidates who are willing to apply for SBI Apprentice jobs must check the notification 2019.
Important Dates To Mind
- Starting Date To Apply Online Applications: 17th September 2019
- Last Date To Submit Online Applications: 6th October 2019
Click To Download SBI Apprentice Vacancies 2019 Notification