Synthokem Labs Walkin Interview 2021: Greetings from Synthokem Labs Pvt Ltd. Synthokem Labs has announced the walkin drive for Research Development Chemist role. So, the candidates who have 1 to 6 years of experience in the relative field are eligible to apply for this Synthokem Labs Walkin. It is an excellent opportunity for job seekers who are looking for Pharma jobs in Telangana. Aspirants can directly walkin for Synthokem Labs jobs from 08th to 14th December 2021. Most of the aspirants are searching for R & D jobs in Pharma. So, to assist those candidates here we are providing the complete details about the Synthokem Labs Mega Walkin drive.
Job seekers who are looking for the latest walkins in Telangana can know the details and submit a resume to attend the Synthokem Labs Walkin Interview. Follow this page to get the latest Private jobs and Govt job alerts.
Synopsis Of Synthokem Labs Walkin Interview 2021
|Company Name||Synthokem Labs Private Limited|
|Qualification||MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry|
|Job Role||Research & Development – Other|
|Experience||1 to 6 year|
|Salary||₹ 1,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences|
|Category||Research & Development – Other|
|Job Location||Pashamilaram Village|
|Walkin Date||08th December to 14th December 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Eligibility Criteria For Synthokem Labs Job Openings
- The candidates who completed their MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry are only eligible to attend the walkins in Telangana.
- Those who have 1 to 6 years of experience in R & D can apply for these Synthokem Labs Private ltd jobs.
- Bookmark our Jobads to get the latest walkins in India and Govt job notifications.
- Organize the quality control tests
- Formulate reports or prepare standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests
- Provide test solutions, compounds, or reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct tests
- Examine organic or inorganic compounds to manage chemical or physical characteristics, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions, using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques
- Through, coordinating, or advising personnel in test methods for analyzing components or physical properties of materials
- Improve, update, or customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, or analytical methods
- Assess lab safety methods to assure compliance with measures or to make improvements as needed
- Pilot Plant
- Yield improvement
- Purification and Characterization of APIs
- Literature search & Route selection for new projects
- Optimization validation of processes
- Tech Transfer
- Conducting various experiments
Synthokem Labs Walkin Details
Date – 08th December to 14th December 2021
Time – 9.30 AM – 4.00 PM
Contact Person – P. Gopala Krishna
Synthokem Labs Walkin Venue
Synthokem Labs Pvt Ltd,
Unit-II Plot No’s: 222, Phase II,
Survey No: 219/246,
IDA, Pashamilaram Village,
Essential Documents To Carry
- Updated resume
- Recent photographs
- All the academic mark memos
- Any Government Id Proofs like Aadhar, PAN, driving license, and others.