TN Health Recruitment 2019 | 405 Dispenser Jobs | Last Date 20th September 2019 | Apply Offline @ tnhealth.org
TN DIMH Dispenser Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Directorate Of Indian Medicine And Homeopathy has invited online applications from the eligible candidates to recruit Dispenser posts. 405 Dispenser vacancies are available under this TN DIMH Dispenser jobs. So, the aspirants who are interested in Tamilnadu Govt jobs can apply for these TNDIMH Dispenser vacancies. The contenders having the qualification of Diploma in Pharmacy are eligible for these TN NHM Jobs. So, eligible aspirants can apply for these Dispenser jobs through offline mode on or before 20th September 2019.
Visit jobads regularly to get freejobalerts for Central Govt/ State Govt jobs.
In the following sections, you can find more details about TN DIMH Dispenser Recruitment 2019 details like Eligibility, Selection process, How to apply, Application fee details and moreover, Dispenser notification PDF. Hence, gather all those details before going ahead.
TN DIMH Dispenser Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||Tamil Nadu Directorate Of Indian Medicine And Homeopathy|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Selection process||Merit List|
|Date Of Notification||31st August 2019|
|Application Last Date||20th September 2019|
You can also check TN Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For TN Health Dispenser Recruitment 2019
- The aspirants who completed their Diploma in Pharmacy (Sidda/Unani/Ayurveda/Homeopathy)/Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy conducted by the Tamil Nadu govt.
- The minimum age limit should be 18 years and the maximum age limit will be 57 years for all categories.
- Furthermore, visit the official site of TN Health to get clear info about the Age limit.
TN DIMH Dispenser Vacancy Details 2019 – 20
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
Tamil Nadu Directorate Of Indian Medicine And Homeopathy Recruitment 2019
TN DIMH has issued a latest notification to fill up the 405 Dispenser vacancies in Aayush clinics. These Dispenser jobs are purely part time basis. So, the interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications in a prescribed format to the concerned address. Use below steps to apply for this TN DIMH Dispenser recruitment 2019 – 20.
Steps To Apply For Dispenser Jobs in Tamil Nadu
- Firstly, go to the official site – www.tnhealth.org
- Click on the notifications.
- Find out the TN DIMH Dispenser Recruitment 2019 – 20.
- Read complete notification.
- If your eligibility satisfies to the Dispenser posts, then apply to this Tamil Nadu jobs.
- Download the TN DIMH Dispenser application.
- Fill out all the details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Attach all needed documents and fee receipt.
- Once again check the filled application to avoid mistakes.
- Finally, submit the application to the mentioned address.
Director of Indian Medicine
and Homoeopathy, Arumbakkam, Chennai -106.
Selection will be done on the basis of Merit in academics.
Selected candidates will get Rs.750/- per session – six hours per day for six days a week.
- Application Starting Date: 31st August 2019
- Last Date of submission of Application: 20th September 2019