TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2022 | 5000+ Vacancies | Exam Date – 21st May 2022 | Download TNPSC Group 2 Notification @ tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notice. So, as per TNPSC Notification, it is going to conduct the Combined Civil Services Examination on the respective dates. This TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2022 is for filling up 5000+ vacancies for various Group-II Services. Aspirants who are willing to join the civil services of Tamil Nadu state can utilize this fantastic opportunity. As per the TNPSC calendar, the TNPSC Group 2 Exam will be held on 21st May 2022 and the result will be published on 5th June 2022. Moreover, TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2022 is to be released on 23rd February 2022 by the officials of TNPSC. Hence, Interested candidates can apply online through the official website @ tnpsc.gov.in. In this article, you can get complete details about TNPSC Group 2 Exam Notification 2022, Exam Dates, Important Dates, Eligibility, Application Fee, and more.
Bookmark Jobads to get notified when TNPSC Group 2 Notification is released officially.
Particulars Of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2 Notification 2022 @ tnpsc.gov.in
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Civil Services Examination (TNPSC Group 2 & 2A Exam)|
|Notification Release Date||18th February 2022|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination & Oral Test|
|TNPSC Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Application Starting Date||Update Shortly|
|Application Ending Date||To Be Announced|
|TNPSC Group 2Exam mode||Offline|
TNPSC Group 2 Vacancy Details 2022
Check the vacancy details of TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2022 from the below table.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
The candidates who are applying online for the TNPSC Group 2 2022 Exam must fulfill all the eligibility criteria. So, have a look at the below information to know the eligibility criteria.
In Addition to this, check the Employment news of this week
- Applicants should possess a Degree of B.Com or B.A. or B.Sc or equivalent awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or the State Board.
- However, we will furnish the exact educational details on this page once the full official notification is released by the authority of TNPSC.
TNPS Group 2 Age limit
- Min – 18 Years and Max – 30 Years OR Min – 26 Years and Max – 40 Years.
- There is no maximum age limit for SC / SC (Arunthathiyars), ST, Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, BCs, BC (Muslims), and Destitute Widows of all categories.
- Age relaxation is applicable up to 10 years above the maximum age limit is given to differently-abled persons.
- Moreover, the maximum age limit for ex-servicemen is 48 years.
Note: Further, kindly check the official notification when TNPSC Group 2 Complete Notification is released at the official site for detailed information.
TNPSC Group 2 Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Oral Test
Process To Apply For TNPSC Group 2 Recruitment Notification 2022 @ tnpsc.gov.in
- Visit the official site of TNPSC @ tnpsc.gov.in
- The homepage of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will open.
- Go to the Recruitment section and find TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2022.
- Click on it and read all details and eligibility criteria thoroughly.
- If you are eligible then apply online for TNPSC Group 2 posts.
- Finally, submit it on or before the closing date.
- Also, recheck your details before clicking on the Submit button.
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Important Dates
From the below table, you can get the details of important dates for the TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2022.
|TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2022||23rd February 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Last date To Apply||Update Soon|
|TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Exam Date||21st May 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Prelims Exam Result Date||5th June 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Mains Exam Date||September 2022|
|TNPSC Group 2 Mains Result||December 2022|
TNPSC Group 2 Official Notification 2022 (Released on 23rd Feb 2022)