TNPSC Recruitment 2022 | 24 SI Vacancies | Last Date: 11-11-2022 | Get Tamilnadu PSC Recruitment Apply Link @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022: The authorities of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) recently made an announcement for the recruitment of Sub Inspector of Fisheries posts. As per Tamilnadu PSC Notification 2022, there are 24 vacancies are available in the Fisheries Department. Aspirants who are planning to join Tamilnadu Govt Jobs can make of this golden opportunity. The officials are inviting online applications to apply for these TNPSC Sub Inspector vacancies.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for TNPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022 on or before 11th November 2022. Also, aspirants can check and download the Official TNPSC SI of Fisheries Notification 2022 and apply online link from the below-provided links. Read the Tamilnadu PSC Jobs details like Eligibility status, selection process, important dates, etc from the below sections.
Go through the Employment News for more Tamil Nadu Jobs
Overview Of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Sub Inspector of Fisheries Notification 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector of Fisheries|
|TNPSC Vacancies||24 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||13th October 2022|
|Application Ending Date||11th November 2022|
|Notification No.||29/ 2022|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test (CBT), Certificate Verification, Counseling|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC SI Vacancies 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector of Fisheries in the Fisheries Department||24 Posts|
Go through the Employment News for the latest updates
TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Jobs Eligibility Criteria
In selection for the TNPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022, it is mandatory for the candidate to possess the following Educational Qualifications & Age Limit.
- Applicant must possess a Diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu (or)
- Must possess a Degree of Bachelor of Fisheries Science.
- Should possess a Science Degree with Zoology as the main subject (or)
- Also, applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.
TNPSC Sub Inspector Jobs Age Limit
- Candidates not belonging to SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC (OBCM), and BCM, should not have completed or will complete the age of 32 years.
- And there is no age limit for the above-mentioned categories.
- Selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Computer Based Test examination, which will be held on 7th February 2023.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Certificate Verification.
- After verification of the original certificates, the eligible applicants will be summoned for final selection through the Counseling Method.
TNPSC Sub Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment Salary
|Name of the Post||Scale of pay|
|Sub-Inspector of Fisheries in the Fisheries Department||Rs.35900-113500/- (Level-13)|
- To apply for TNPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022, candidates are required to pay the Registration fee of Rs.150/-.
- At the time of the online application submission, Rs. 100 must be paid for the examination fee.
Download The TNPSC Sub Inspector Notification 2022