TNSRLM Asst Project Officer Recruitment 2019: Tremendous news to inform you! Tamil Nadu State Rural Livelihood Mission & Tamil Nadu Urban Livelihood (TNSRLM) Mission declared a notification. Board members of TNSRLM select candidates for Assistant Project Officer, Project Manager, and other posts on contract basis. Total, 107 TNSRLM Vacancies awaiting for eligible professionals. Interested aspirants who are looking for TN Govt Jobs can acquire this golden chance under TNSRLM Recruitment. So, aspirants start applying for online applications on or before the last date 13th February 2019. For more information, candidates can glimpse at TNSRLM Asst Project Officer and Project Manager Notification 2019 in this article.
Also Check Employment news of this week
Overview of TNSRLM Asst Project Officer Recruitment 2019
|Hiring Organization||Tamil Nadu State Rural Livelihood Mission & Tamil Nadu Urban Livelihood Mission|
|Job Designation||Assistant Project Officer, Project Manager, and other posts|
|Job location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job category||Government Jobs|
|Selection process||Written Test & Interview|
|Basic Salary||Rs 17,500 /- to Rs 60,000/-|
|Valid Through||13th February 2019|
TNSRLM Notification 2019 @ rewardsocietyvpm.org
Tamil Nadu State Rural Livelihood Mission & Tamil Nadu Urban Livelihood Mission (TNSRLM) create strong and vigorous institutional platforms of the poor in the rural areas which permit them to improve their family incomes through subsistence enhancements. Newly, Higher Authorities of TNSRLM hire job aspirants for Assistant Project Officer, Project Manager, and other posts in Tamil Nadu State. This is the glorious job opportunity for professionals to seize TNSRLM Vacancies at Tamil Nadu. To know more job updates, candidates once refer to our Jobads website.
Check More Government jobs in India
Job aspirants who hold certificates for PG Degree, MBA, CA, ICWA, Diploma from recognized Board or University can apply for TNSRLM Asst Project Officer Jobs. Eligible contenders who are already worked as TNPVP staff members can employ for the TNSRLM Jobs at Tamil Nadu. Aspirants can apply for these Govt Jobs through Online mode only. No other applications are accepted from other unofficial websites. So, wannabees can start applying for this TNSRLM Application on or before the last date 13th February 2019.
Eligibility Criteria | TNSRLM Project Manager Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification for TNSRLM Vacancies
- Candidates who completed PG Degree, MBA, CA, ICWA, Diploma from recognized Board or University are invited during TNSRLM Asst project Officer Recruitment 2019.
TNSRLM Project Executive Jobs | Age Limit
- The minimum age limit is 40 years.
- The maximum age limit is 55 years required to seize TNSRLM Asst Project Officer Vacancies.
- The Age Relaxation in upper age limits is specific for different specialized categories as per Government policies and norms during the TNSRLM Asst Project Officer Recruitment.
TNSRLM Vacancy Details
|Mission Name||Unit Name||Available Vacancies|
|Tamil Nadu State Rural Livelihood Mission (TNSRLM)||State Mission Management Unit||4|
|District Mission Management Unit||50|
|Tamil Nadu Urban Livelihood Mission (TNULM)||State Mission Management Unit||4|
|District Mission Management Unit||32|
|State Supply and Marketing Society||2|
|District Supply and Marketing Society||15|
|Total ( TNSRLM Vacancies)||107|
TNSRLM Application @ rewardsocietyvpm.org
Board recruiters of TNSRLM request the candidates to apply for Assistant Project Officer, Project Manager, and other posts through online mode. Hopefuls who are proper for Tamil Nadu Govt jobs can apply on or before the last date. Here we asserted some simple steps to apply during TNSRLM Asst Project Officer Recruitment 2019.
Steps to Occupy TNSRLM Asst Project Officer Notification 2019
- Go to the official website of rewardsocietyvpm.org
- Click on the latest notification for the TNSRLM Assistant Project Officer and Project Manager Jobs under careers drop field
- Download the notification and read it correctly.
- If you are suitable for Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu then continue with the application method.
- Fill all mandatory details with the necessary information under TNSRLM Asst Project Officer Recruitment 2019.
- Make payment accordingly through net banking, credit card and debit card.
- Click on the submit button for submitting all the details.
- Take the printout of the application for future citation.
- For Application fee details, once check the TNSRLM Notification 2019 in this article.
Selection Process | TNSRLM Project Executive Vacancies 2019
- The selection process will be based on Written test and Personal Interview during the TNSRLM Asst Project Officer Recruitment 2019.
- Selected aspirants may receive an annual amount of Rs 17,500/- to Rs 60,000 /- per month.
- The last date to submit the TNSRLM Asst Project Officer Application is 13th February 2019.