TPSC Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | The last date on 9th April 2020 @tpsc.gov.in
TPSC Grade II Recruitment 2020: Tripura Public Service Commission(TPSC) has released a notification for the posts of Grade II Civil and Police Service Posts. Tripura Public Service Commission Notification has released 40 vacant positions for the degree graduates. Those who are interested in applying for the Tripura Govt Jobs can make use of this TPSC Notification. The job applications for the TPSC Vacancies will be accepted online from 10th March 2020. The eligibility details and vacancy details like age limit, selection process, pay scale, etc., are given in the below description.
For more Government Job Notifications check Jobads
Details of TPSC Grade II Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Grade II Posts|
|Salary||As per rules|
|Age Limit||21 years to 40 years|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Starting Date to apply||10th March 2020|
|Last date to apply||9th April 2020|
For more Public Service Commission Jobs check the Latest Employment News
Tripura Public Service Commission Jobs
Online applications have been notified for the recruitment of Tripura Civil Service and Tripura Police Service, Grade II Posts. Interested candidates make sure to submit the applications before the last date 9th April 2020. TPSC Recruitment hires candidates on the basis of written test. The job location for the selected candidates will be the Tripura state itself.
Tripura Public Service Commission Posts Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be degree graduates in their respective fields from a recognized university/institute.
- The age limit of TPSC Grade II Recruitment should be between 21 years to 40 years.
- Age Relaxation is considered 5 years for SC/ST category and 3 years for OBC categories.
TPSC Grade II Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
|T.C.S. Grade – II||30|
|T.P.S. Grade – II||10|
Online Application form of TPSC Grade II Posts @tpsc.gov.in
The aspirants who are interested should qualify the eligibility conditions to apply online for TPSC Grade II Recruitment. The job applications will be accepted from 10th March 2020 to 9th April 2020. The eligible candidates can start filling the applications with all the necessary data. Upload the scanned documents which are given in the official notification and submit the application form.
Steps to apply for TPSC Grade II Jobs
- Firstly, visit the official TPSC Website www.tpsc.gov.in
- On the home page itself, you will find the official notification.
- Click on the Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment notification link.
- Verify your eligibility details for TPSC Jobs.
- Eligible candidates can fill the application form.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Pay the application fee for TPSC Posts.
- Upload any necessary documents/testimonials.
- Finally submit the application form.
Tripura Public Service Commission selects the intenders based on the selection rounds.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personality Test
The candidates are also selected on the basis of merit by the marks that are obtained in the Mains Exam.
The application fee of TPSC Grade II Recruitment is as follows
- General/OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/BPS card holders/PH candidates: Rs.250/-
- Starting date to apply – 10th March 2020
- Closing date to apply – 9th April 2020