UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has published a new job advertisement for the vacant positions of Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs. In accordance with there is a total of 30 vacancies are available under UCIL Recruitment 2019. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Trade Apprentice Jobs through offline mode. Eligible aspirants must download the application form from the official website and fill it with complete details and send the forms to the mentioned address. Candidates who have passed Matric/Std. X with ITI from a recognized Board or University are eligible for UCIL Apprentice vacancies 2019. The last date for the submission of applications is within 20 (Twenty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Get More Updates From Jobads website
More information about the Uranium Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019, Educational qualification, Age limit, Application form, Postal Details, UCIL vacancies selection process and more read this entire article.
Summary Of UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Advt No: 01/2019
Vacancy count: 30
Job Designation: Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs
Employment Type: Full Time
Application Mode: Offline
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Official Website: www.uraniumcorp.in
Salary Details: As Per Norms Of the Organization
Job Location: Tummalapalle, Kadapa
Last Date To Submit: within 20 (Twenty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Selection Process: Merit
Also, visit Employment News Of The Month
UCIL Apprentice Job Openings 2019 Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For Uranium Corporation of India Ltd Jobs 2019
- Candidates must have passed Matric with a minimum of 50% marks for UR/ OBC [NCL] candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT from a recognized Board or Institute are eligible for UCIL Apprentice jobs 2019.
- Please visit the UCIL Apprentice notification 2019 to get to know the details.
- Minimum age of the candidates is: 18 years
- Maximum age of the aspirants is: 25 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt Norms.
Uranium Corporation of India Ltd Recruitment 2019 | UCIL Vacancies 2019
Tarde wise vacancy details are as follows.
|Designated Trades||Eligible ITI Trades||No. of Post|
|Welder [Gas & Electric]||Welder [Gas & Electric]||03|
|Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV||Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV||04|
UCIL Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2019 Application Form
Candidates who are willing to apply for UCIL jobs through offline mode. Eligible aspirants must download the application form and fill the form with complete details and send it to the given address in this article.
Important Steps To Apply For – UCIL Recruitment 2019
- Visit the official website @ www.uraniumcorp.in
- Search for UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
- Download the UCIL Notification 2019 and read it carefully.
- Follow the instructions in the pdf.
- Then check the eligibility.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the form.
- Finally, send the forms to the given postal address by post.
Details Of Postal
Dy. General Manager [Inst./Pers. &IRs],
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
Tummalapalle [A Government of India Limited],
Andhra Pradesh – 516 349
The selection process for this UCIL Tarde Apprentice recruitment 2019 is as follows
- Merit List (marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks)
- Applicants must check the UCIL notification 2019 for the application fee details.
Dates To Mind
- Last Date To Submit the Documents – within 20 (Twenty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement