UPPSC Recruitment 2019 | 48 Medical Officer, Lecturer & Other Posts | Before 24th October 2019 | Apply Online @ uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates for the Medical Officer, Lecturer & other posts for Unani Medical Colleges. So, the candidates who possessed graduation/postgraduation are eligible for these UPPSC Medical Officer jobs. The individuals who are waiting for Uttar Pradesh Govt jobs notification can apply to these UP Public Service Commission jobs. In total there are 48 vacancies are allotted for this UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates can apply for these UPPSC jobs through online mode. Online applications are available from 24th September 2019 to 24th October 2019.
Before going to apply, know complete details about UPPSC Medical Officer vacancies like eligibility, Selection process, application procedure, how to apply, vacancy details. For the sake of job seekers at jobads we have presented all the information. Go through it and apply for these Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission jobs.
Summary Of UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Medical Officer, Lecturer, Asst Director & Other posts|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Basic Pay||Rs 15600/- to 215900/-|
|Selection process||Written Test/ Interview|
|Application Starting Date||24th September 2019|
|Last Date For Application||24th October 2019|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||21st October 2019|
You can also Check Uttar Pradesh Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission MO Recruitment 2019
- Bachelors Degree/ Postgraduation completed aspirants are eligible for these UPPSC vacancies.
- Applicants minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Uttar Pradesh Govt norms.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details 2019
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
|Assistant Director (Sericulture)||02|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||04|
|Lecturer “Shalya Tantra”||01|
|Reader Niswan Wa kabalat||01|
|Lecturer in Government Unani Medical Colleges of the State||02|
|Reader Ilmul Atfal||01|
|Professor Ilmul Saidla||01|
|Professor Ilmul Atfal||01|
UP Public Service Commission Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
The applicants have to send the applications through online mode before the last date i.e. 24th October 2019. Applicants have to visit the official site regularly to get accurate information about and to get the updates about written test/ Interview. Following are the steps to apply for these UP Public Service Commission jobs.
Steps to Apply For Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission jobs
- Firstly, click on the official website link – uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the Notifications/ Advertisements.
- Search for the UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Read a complete advertisement.
- If you meet concerned eligibility, then apply to these Medical Officer posts.
- Click on the application link.
- Fill the UPPSC Lecturer Application form.
- Upload all needed certificates.
- Finally, send the application.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will select the candidates by conducting Written Test or Interview.
OBC/General – Rs 105/-
SC/ST – Rs 65/-
PWD – Rs 25/-
- Starting Date of Application: 24th September 2019
- Last Date For Fee Payment: 21st October 2019
- Ending date of UPPSC Application: 24th October 2019
UPPSC Medical Officer Notification 2019 PDF: Click Here
Official Site: Click Here