UPRVUNL Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online | Last date on 6th April 2020 @uprvunl.org
UPRVUNL Technician Grade-II Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited has issued a new notification for Technician Grade-II Posts to recruit the candidates for AE, ARO, and other posts. The candidates who are interested in Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs can apply for this 353 UPRVUNL Notification. The job applications for the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Technician Grade-II Notification should be applied through online mode which starts from 7th March 2020. The applicants who passed high school/Diploma/Degree/Post Graduate are eligible for these UPRVUNL Technician Grade-II Recruitment. Check your eligibility, age limit, apply link, selection process, etc in the description given below.
For more Government Job notifications visit Jobads
Overview of UPRVUNL Technician Grade-II Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
AE, ARO, Technician & Other Posts
|Salary||Rs.27,200/- to Rs.1,77,500/-|
|Age Limit||18 years to 40 years|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Starting Date to apply||7th March 2020|
|Last Date to apply||6th April 2020|
|Closing date for submission of application fee||8th April 2020|
Also, check the latest Employment News
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Job Openings 2020
UPRVUNL Vacancies are regarding the filling of AE, ARO, Technician and many other posts. The UPRVUNL Organisation invites online applications from eligible candidates having B.Tech/MBA/Post Graduation are eligible to apply. Interested candidates make sure to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Recruitment before the last date 6th April 2020. The selection of UPRVUNL Technician Grade-II Recruitment will be done based on the written test, interview, and document verification.
Eligibility Criteria of UPRVUNL Posts
- UPRVUN Jobs are for candidates who passed High School, Diploma in Nursing/Pharmacy, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 65% marks and Post Graduate Degree in 55% marks from a recognized board/university/institute.
- The applicants should be a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 40 years as on 1st January 2020.
- Reservations and age relaxations of UPRVUNL Technician Grade-II Recruitment shall be considered according to the rules of the State Government.
UPRVUNL Technician Grade-II Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer(Trainee)/Electronics & Instrumentation||06|
|Assistant Engineer(Trainee)/Computer Science||03|
|Assistant Review Officer||10|
|Technician Grade-II (Fitter)||78|
|Technician Grade-II (Electrician)||139|
|Technician Grade-II (Instrument)||46|
Online Application form of UPRVUNL Technician Grade-II Jobs @uprvunl.org
Candidates who have met the eligibility norms are eligible to apply online for the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Vacancies. The aspirants can start applying from 7th March 2020 and submit before the closing date 6th April 2020. The last date to submit the UPRVUNL Technician Grade-II Recruitment application fee is on 8th April 2020.
Steps to apply for UPRVUNL Recruitment
- Visit the official UPRVUNL website www.uprvunl.org
- Click the Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Notification link.
- Read the instructions given in the official notification.
- Verify your eligibility criteria for UPRVUNL Jobs.
- Eligible candidates can start filling the online applications.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph, signature, documents, etc.
- Pay the application fee of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Posts.
- Submit the form of UPRVUNL Technician Grade-II Recruitment before the due date.
- Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited hires candidates based on written test followed by an interview and document verification.
- Gen/OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Rs.700/-
Note: The mode of payment for UPRVUNL Technician Grade-II Recruitment should be done online.
- Starting date to apply – 7th March 2020
- Last date to apply – 6th April 2020
- Last date to submit the application fee – 8th April 2020