Apply Online | UPSC Job Openings 2021 | Total Vacancies: 56 | Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade, Youth Officer & Other Posts | Closing Date: 28th October 2021
UPSC JTS Grade Recruitment 2021: Good News for all job seekers!! Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has inviting applications from the candidates for Data Processing Assistant, Private Secretary, Senior Grade, Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade & Youth Officer Posts. Those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs in India can grab this chance and apply for UPSC JTS Grade Jobs. Overall, there is a total of 56 vacant posts are under this UPSC Notification 2021. The required qualification to apply for UPSC Recruitment is Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma. Via online mode candidates must submit the UPSC Application Forms. And the last date is 28th October 2021. Read this article for more clear information.
Also, check Employment News of the Month
- Starting Date To Apply – Started
- Last Date To Submit – 28th October 2021
- Rs.25/- for Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates &
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community.
|Name of the Post||Age|
|Data Processing Assistant||Not Exceeding 30 Years|
|Private Secretary||Not Exceeding 30 Years|
|Senior Grade of Indian Information Service||Not Exceeding 30 Years|
|Junior Time Scale||Not exceeding 35 years|
|Youth Officer||Not Exceeding 30 Years|
The Officials will conduct the Written Exam and Interview as part of the selection procedure to hire the candidates.
Educational Qualification For UPSC Private Secretary jobs
- Contenders who should possess a Degree/Master’s Degree/ Diploma from a recognized university are eligible to apply for UPSC JTS Grade vacancies 2021.
- Kindly refer to the official UPSC notification.
Union Public Service Commission Notification 2021
Hello Aspirants!! Officials of UPSC has published a job notification to fill up the vacancies of Data Processing Assistant, Private Secretary, Senior Grade, Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade & Youth Officer Posts. This is a good and best opportunity for all the candidates. Totally, there are 56 posts are available. So, candidates before the last date only must submit the UPSC Online Applications. The selection process for this UPSC JTS Grade Recruitment 2021 will be a Written Exam and Interview. In this article, we have provided UPSC Recruitment Eligibility, Selection Process, Apply Link, Dates & More. So candidates follow this entire article.
Have a look at Jobads website
Highlights Of UPSC JTS Grade Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Advt Number||14 – 2021|
|Job Designation||Data Processing Assistant, Private Secretary, Senior Grade, Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade & Youth Officer|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Educational Qualification||Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma|
|Job location||Across India|
|Selection process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Starting date to apply||Started|
|Last Date to Submit||28th October 2021|
UPSC Vacancies 2021 | Jobs in UPSC
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Data Processing Assistant||01|
|Senior Grade of Indian Information Service||20|
|Junior Time Scale||29|
Steps To Apply For UPSC JTS Grade Notification 2021
- Visit the official website – www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on Careers.
- Download UPSC Notification 2021.
- Read it properly.
- Need to check the eligibility criteria for desired posts.
- Enter all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- If required, upload the documents.
- Finally, save and submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of the form for future reference.
- Apply Online Link – Click Here
- UPSC JTS Grade, Youth Officer & Other Jobs 2021 Notification – PDF Download