WBHRB Recruitment 2022 | 44 FSO Vacancies | Last Date: 13.05.2022 | Download WB Health Dept Notification @ wbhrb.in
WBHRB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has published an advertisement for the General Service and Food Safety Officer posts. As per WBHRB Notification 2022, there are a total of 44 vacancies are present under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Job aspirants who are searching for West Bengal Govt Jobs can utilize this chance. Moreover, the authorities of WBHRB invited online applications from Indian citizens to apply for these WBHRB Food Safety Officer Jobs 2022.
Online applications are available from 29th April 2022 on its official website wbhrb.in. The officials state that Appointments in WBHRB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022 are temporary but likely to be permanent. Aspirants can download the official notification pdf and get a direct apply link from the below sections. Additionally, candidates can check the basic details like WBHRB FSO Vacancies, advertisement number, selection process, the application process, last date to apply, etc.
Also, check out Employment News for more Sarkari Naukri Jobs
Highlights Of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Notification 2022 | डब्ल्यूबीएचआरबी भर्ती
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Post Name||General Service, Food Safety Officer|
|Application Starting Date||29th April 2022|
|Application Closing Date||13th May 2022|
|WBHRB Job Location||West Bengal|
WBHRB Food Safety Officer Vacancies 2022
Category-wise vacancy details for WBHRB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022 are given in the below table.
|Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
WBHRB FSO Jobs Age Limit
The candidate’s date of birth should be between 1st January 1986 and 1st January 2001. The maximum Relaxation is 5 years for SC/ ST category candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
WBHRB Food Safety Officer Notification 2022 states that candidates should be a holder of a degree in Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Biotechnology/ Oil Technology/ Agricultural Science/ Veterinary Science/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology OR a Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
Keep following our jobads website to know latest Govt Jobs
As per WBHRB FSO Notification, candidates will be selected through the academic score, written test, and interview.
- Contenders must submit the WBHRB online application fee of Rs.210/- only through Banks participating in the GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System).
- The application fee is exempted for SC, ST, and PwD category candidates.
Steps To Apply For West Bengal Food Safety Officer Openings 2022
- First, go to the official site of WBHRB – wbhrb.in
- In the Notices section, download the notification and read it carefully.
- If eligible, then click on the apply online link.
- If you are a new user, first register and then log in to your WBHRB account.
- Fill out the form with the appropriate details.
- Complete the fee payment process for WBHRB Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2022.
- Finally, submit your application form.