WBPSC Recruitment 2019 | 200 Pharmacist Posts | Last Date 21st November 2019 | Apply Online @ pscwbonline.gov.in
WBPSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Public Service Commission is seeking dynamic and eligible candidates for the positions of Pharmacist Grade III. Vacancies for 200 Pharmacist Grade III and Pharmacist Cum Salesman Grade III are open in this WBPSC Pharmacist Recruitment. So, the candidates who are searching for WB Govt Jobs can apply to these West Bengal PSC jobs through online mode. Eligible and interested aspirants can apply to these WBPSC Pharmacist jobs start from 01st November 2019 to 21st November 2019.
Refer our jobads to get more PSC jobs in West Bengal
Summary Of WBPSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2019 – 20
|Hiring Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Pharmacist Grade III/ Pharmacist Cum Salesman Grade III posts|
|Job location||West Bengal|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Application Mode||Written Test|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 7,100/- to Rs 37,600/-|
|Selection process||Written test|
|Starting Date Of Application||01st November 2019|
|Last Date Of Application||21st November 2019|
You can also check WBPSC Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
- The applicants who completed their two years of Pharmacy Course from a recognized board are eligible to apply for these WBPSC jobs.
Note: Knowledge of Bengali is required. The ability to read & write Bengali is the essential precondition for the WBPSC Pharmacist jobs.
- The maximum age limit is 39 years as 01/01/2019.
West Bengal Public Service Commission Vacancy Details 2019
|Reservation Category||No Of Posts|
|Meritorious Sports Person||06|
|Persons with Disabilities Blindness or Low vision||02|
|Persons with Disabilities (Hearing impairment and Locomotor Disability )||03|
Total Vacancies – 200
West Bengal Public Service Commission Pharmacist Grade III jobs
West Bengal PSC has invited online applications from the candidates who completed their diploma in pharmacy. So, suitable candidates can apply to these WBPSC Pharmacist vacancies before 21st November 2019. Use below tips to apply for these WB Public Service Commission Pharmacist jobs 2019.
Steps To Apply For WBPSC Pharmacist Grade III Recruitment 2019
- Firstly, log on to the official site – www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- Click on the WBPSC Pharmacist Recruitment 2019 notification at the Latest advertisements/Announcements.
- Read completed advertisement numbered 21/2019.
- Check your eligibility status.
- If you are eligible then apply to these WBPSC Pharmacist Grade III Posts.
- Fill the WBPSC application form.
- Attach all needed certificates.
- Finally, submit the WBPSC application form successfully.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Officials of West Bengal Public Service Commission will select the candidates for their performance in the Written Test.
- Aspirants have to pay Rs 160/- and other service charges
Rs. 7,100/- to RS 37,600 plus GP 3600/- and other allowances.
WBPSC Pharmacist Results 2019
- Starting date of Application: 01st November 2019
- Closing date of application: 21st November 2019
- Last date of Payment through offline in UBI branch: 22nd November 2019