WBUHS GDA Recruitment 2019: West Bengal University of Health Sciences has come up with the latest notification to fill the vacancies of Assistant, Clerk, Steno, UDC, LDC, GDA & Other Posts. 175 Vacancies are available under WBUHS notification. Through online mode, Candidates can apply for WBHUS recruitment. The last date for submitting the online applications 15th April 2019. Read this article, for other details.
Check Central Govt Jobs In India For more Job Updates
Overview Of WBUHS GDA Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: West Bengal University of Health Sciences
Vacancy count: 175
Job Designation: Assistant, Clerk, Steno, UDC, LDC, GDA & Other Posts
Starting date To Apply: 25th March 2019
Closing date to submit: 15th April 2019
Employment Type: Full Time
Basic Pay: As per the Govt Norms
Job Location: West Bengal
Job category: State Govt Jobs
Application Mode: Online
Selection process: Written Test, Interview
Official website: wbuhs.ac.in
West Bengal University of Health Sciences Notification @ wbuhs.ac.in
WBUHS Officials has issued a new notification for the recruitment of Assistant, Clerk, Steno, UDC, LDC, GDA & Other Posts. There are 175 vacancies are available under West Bengal UHS notification. Candidates must have passed 10+2, Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized University, and typing skills are required for this job role. The selection process for WBUHS GDA recruitment will be based on written test & interview.
The selected candidates will be placed in West Bengal State. Contenders who are waiting for Govt jobs in West Bengal can avail this chance. Via online mode, only candidates have to apply for WBHUS Steno jobs. Online Applications starts from 25th March 2019 till 15th April 2019. More details of notification, upcoming jobs, syllabus, previous papers will be updated soon.
Eligibility Details Of WBUHS Job Openings | Apply For West Bengal Jobs
Educational Qualification | WBUHS GDA Jobs
Eligible aspirants must have the following qualification
- Candidates must have passed 8th Class, BMLT or Higher Secondary (10+2) Examinations, Bachelor Degree in any stream, Diploma, PG Degree from a recognised Board or Institute are eligible for West Bengal University of Health Sciences jobs.
- And also candidates have a typing speed of at least 40 words per minute in case of English & 25 words per
a minute in Bengali is required.
Age Limit – WBUHS Recruitment 2019
- Aspirants age limit between 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation as per norms of Govt. of West
Visit jobads.in for more info
WBUHS GDA Vacancies 2019 – Apply For 175 Steno & LDC Jobs
|Name of the post||No of vacancies|
|P.A to Principal||01|
|Junior Assistant (Data Entry Operator)||02|
|Stenographer/ Steno Typist||13|
|Medical Technologist (Laboratory)||19|
|Junior Assistant (Caretaker)||01|
|Junior Peon (GDA)||07|
|Dome/ Dissection Hall Attendant||04|
wbuhs.ac.in Online Application Form 2019
Interested aspirants can apply for GDA jobs in WBUHS before the closing date i.e 15th April 2019. Only Online applications will be considered.
Steps To Apply For WBHUS 2019 Vacancies
- Aspirants check the official website www.wbuhs.ac.in
- Click on Careers section under the homepage.
- Find the WBHUS GDA recruitment 2019.
- Check the eligibility and apply for the post.
- Enter all the mandatory fields in the form.
- Save and submit the application form.
Application Fee For WBUHS GDA Notification 2019
- All Candidates will pay Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates have to pay Rs.250/-
WBUHS jobs Selection Process
The selection process will be made on
- written test
- and Interview
WBHUS Notification – Dates
|Starting date for submission of online applications||25-03-2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications||15-04-2019|