13 February 2020 Current Affairs: People interested in earning more will read the top current affairs for exams. The reason for this is that all the important current affairs are included in all competitive examinations. To help job applicants, Jobads offers free current affairs for job exams. One can read the daily current affairs here for Banks, SSC, UPSC, and any other state govt exams. Applicants can also check their general knowledge on current affairs quiz questions. Spend just 10 minutes frequently on our day-to-day affairs and confidently face the competitive tests. Finally, Readout the 13 February 2020 current affairs.
For more latest current affairs, visit Jobads.
NIFM as Arun Jaitley NIFM | Free Current Affairs Of 13 February 2020
- National Institute of Financial Management (NIFM) is going to be named as Arun Jaitley National Institute of Financial Management.
- The government of India is planning to change the name of NIFM. Arun Jaitley is a former finance minister who died on 24 August 2019.
- Arun Jaitley previously served as president of NIFM. The NIFM will train the Union Public Service Commission finance officers and account officers.
- Until to death, Arun served as a Union Minister for Finance and Corporate Affairs of India. The National Institute of Financial Management started in the year 1993.
- Besides, The Union Finance Minister of India will serve as the President of the NIFM Society. Thus, Late Arun Jaitley NIFM is on 13 February 2020 current affairs.
Pesticide Management Bill 2020 | 13 February 2020 Latest Current Affairs
- Prakash Javadekar who is the Information and Broadcasting Minister passed the Pesticide Management Bill 2020 in the Union cabinet.
- This bill will help to provide organic pesticides farmers for low cost in India. Also, Companies has to pay fine if a farmer gets a loss with the usage of pesticides.
- Also, Pesticide Management Bill 2020 will replace the existing Insecticide Act, 1968. With this bill, false pesticides will be recognized and the farmer will get benefitted.
- Importing and exporting of pesticides should be done with the registration under this bill. Besides, the Union cabinet passed the Ports Authority Bill, 2020 to improve the capabilities of the ports. Finally, Two new bills are on 13 February 2020 current affairs.
CPGRAMS Reforms | 13 February 2020 Free Current Affairs
- Dr.Jitendra Singh who is the Minister for Personnel and Public Grievances launched the Centralized Public Grievance Redress And Monitoring System, CPGRAMS Reforms in the National Workshop on e-office in New Delhi.
- The main purpose of launching this CPGRAMS Reforms is to run the E-Governance in India. Singh says that 19 lakh public complaints received against government departments in 2019.
- So to resolve the issues, the government is taking a better and speedy solution for complaints.
- Centralized Public Grievance Redress And Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) is an online complaint system developed by NIC and Directorate of Public Grievances (DPG) and Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG).
- Tracking of complaints facilitated through the unique registration number. Finally, CPGRAMS as a Grievance portal is on 13 February 2020 current affairs.
Robin Singh Appointed As UAE Cricket Director | Free Current Affairs Of 13 Feb 2020
- Former India all-rounder Robin Singh was named as the director of cricket for the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Robin Singh played a single-test and 136 ODIs for India from 1989 to 2001. Robin Singh has for many years made a special mark in the training Robin Singh is a member of the Mumbai Indians coaching team and Caribbean Cricket League Barbados Trident squad.
- UAE cricket is involved in fixing scandal recently. UAE captain Mohammad Naveed and UAE head coach Doug Brown assisted in the fixing. Thus, Robin Singh appointed as the new director for the UAE cricket team.
Paperless Cabinet Of Yogi Aditya Nath | 13 February 2020 Important Current Affairs
- UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath took the decision to include the latest technology in growth and welfare. So He agreed to provide all ministers with iPods and turn them into a paperless cabinet.
- CM Yogi recently used iPod for writing and giving instructions through a projector in Lucknow Defense Expo.
- The Yogi Adityanath has made many changes to the cabinet from the last 9 months. If this has been approved then UP cabinet becomes India’s First Paperless cabinet.
- Finally, Yogi’s paperless cabinet idea is on 13 Feb 2020 current affairs.
Times Now Summit | Latest Current Affairs Of 13 February 2020
- Times Now Summit 2020 held 2 days in New Delhi. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the 2020 Times Now Summit.
- Narendra Modi spoke to the Summit and asked everyone to pay a proper tax. Paying tax is every citizen’s responsibility to contribute towards the development of India.
- In addition, Chief Election Commissioner Sunil Arora said election commission is collaborating with IIT Madras on the blockchain.
- He said if the blockchain system is available, a voter may be in another state and be able to vote in their state. Finally, Times Now Summit occupies some space on 13 February 2020 current affairs.
1st Woman Cricket Match Referee | Top 10 Current Affairs Of 13 February 2020
- Gandikota Sarva Laxmi, a former Andhra Pradesh cricketer, became the 1st woman referee for the men’s international cricket match in December 2019.
- Besides, She will be the first women’s match referee in the World’s International Cricket Council (ICC). In addition, on 21 February this year, GS Laxmi will be the referee for the women’s T20 World Cup beginning in Australia.
- GS Lakshmi was born on 23 May 1968 in the Rajahmundry. Lakshmi began her career by playing for different states in the domestic matches.
- In 1999, She picked for England tour of India’s national women’s cricket team. In 2004, She gave the cricket retirement.
- Also, after retirement, she served as a coach and female referee. Finally, GS Lakshmi as a 1st female referee for ICC matches is on 13th February 2020 current affairs.