BIS UDC Recruitment 2019: Great News For All Job Competitors!! Bureau of Indian Standards has announced the latest notification to select the eligible aspirants for the posts of Deputy Director, Laboratory Officer, Section Officer, Senior Master Technician & Upper Division Clerk. According to the BIS notification, 115 Vacancies are available. Candidates who are willing to apply for BIS jobs through offline mode. And send the forms by speed post. The other details are in the following sections.
Stay Tuned On the Latest Employment News
Primary Details Of BIS UDC Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Bureau of Indian Standards
Vacancy count: 115
Job Designation: Section Officer, Senior Master Technician, Upper Division Clerk & Other Posts
Employment Type: Deputation
Application Mode: Offline
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Salary Details: As per the Govt Norms
Starting Date To Apply: 28th May 2019
Job Location: All Over India
Selection process: written test/ interview
Last Date to Submit: Within 60 days from the issue of this advertisement published
Official Website: www.bis.gov.in
Subscribe to jobads.in website
BIS Upper Division Clerk & Technician Notification 2019
The employment news from the Bureau of Indian Standards has issued a new job advertisement for the recruitment of Deputy Director, Laboratory Officer, Section Officer, Senior Master Technician & Upper Division Clerk Posts on Deputation basis. Job applicants who have completed Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma from a recognized University or Institute are eligible for BIS UDC Recruitment 2019. Interested aspirants may apply for this BIS recruitment through offline mode and send the prescribed format of documents to the address by speed post. Candidates who want to join in Bureau of Indian Standards Organization this is the right path for them. To know more information about the BIS Notification, Jobs, Application Form read this entire article.
Eligibility Details Of BIS Director, Upper Division Clerk, Technician & Other Posts
Educational Qualification For BIS 2019 Notification
- Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma
- And candidates must hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Applicants have to check the BIS notification.
Upper Division Clerk Jobs in BIS Vacancies 2019
This below table shows the complete vacancy details
|Post Name||No Of Availabilities|
|Senior Master Technician||07|
|Upper Division Clerk||79|
- Job Applicants age limit must be: 56 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the BIS Organization rules and regulations.
BIS Recruitment 2019 Application Form @ bis.gov.in
Candidates who are willing to apply for BIS UDC recruitment through offline mode. Eligible aspirants must download the application from the official website i.e bis.gov.in. Before the last date candidates may send the BIS application forms.
How To Apply Steps For BIS UDC Vacancies 2019
- Have a look at www.bis.gov.in
- Find the advertisement link for BIS UDC Recruitment 2019.
- Download the Bureau of Indian Standards notification.
- Check eligibility criteria for BIS Job Openings.
- Eligible candidates download the application form.
- Fill the form with the necessary details.
- And attach all the documents to the form.
- Finally, send the form to the mentioned address.
Bureau of Indian Standards,
Manak Bhavan, 9,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi 110002.
BIS recruitment process will be based on
- written test/ interview
- Go through the BIS Upper Division Clerk notification regarding the application fee.
Dates To Mind
- Notification Date: 28th May 2019
- Last Date To Submit: Within 60 days from the issue of this advertisement published