Parliamentary Of India Recruitment 2019 | 21 Parliamentary Reporter Posts | Apply Offline | Last Date 28th January 2020 @ loksabha.nic.in
Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter Recruitment 2019: Parliamentary Of India has come with the latest notification to recruit 21 Parliamentary Reporter posts in Lok Sabha. So, the candidates who completed their Degree & shorthand typing course are eligible to apply for these Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter jobs. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who are searching for Central Govt jobs in India. Interested & eligible candidates can send their applications in a prescribed format from 20th December 2019 to 28th January 2020.
Check more latest Govt jobs/ Private job updations @ jobads. Aspirants can get all the details regarding Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter vacancies like educational qualification, age limit, Parliamentary jobs vacancy details, important dates, application procedure & other from this page.
Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter Recruitment 2019 – 20 Details
|Hiring Organization||Parliamentary Of India|
|Job Designation||Parliamentary Reporter|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Written test|
|Basic Pay||Rs. 56,100/- to 1,77,500/-|
|Selection process||Written test|
|Valid through||28th January 2020|
You can also check POI Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Parliamentary Of India Notification 2019
- The candidates who possessed the Bachelors’s Degree from any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for these POI Parliamentary Reporter jobs.
- Certificate in Computer course from AICTE/NIELIT. The candidates have a shorthand typing speed of 160 WPM in English/Hindi.
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years to apply for these Parliamentary Of India Reporter jobs.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Parliamentary of India norms.
Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter Vacancy Details 2019
Category wise Reporter vacancy details are mentioned in the table format.
Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter Application Details 2019
Parliamentary Of India inviting offline applications for the position of Parliamentary Reporter posts. So, the candidates who are interested in these Govt sector jobs can apply now to these Lok Sabha jobs. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria have to send their typewritten/printed application form into the specified address. Applicants have to download the Lok Sabha vacancy application which is attached along with the pdf. Follow the below to know more details about the Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter application forms.
How To Apply for Parliamentary Of India Jobs 2019
- Visit the Lok Sabha official site – loksabha.nic.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab at Related links.
- Find out the Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Check all the details.
- Verify your eligibility.
- If your profile meets the specified eligibility, then apply to these Lok Sabha Parliamentary Reporter posts.
- Download & fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant testimonials.
- Superscript the post name in the envelope.
- Finally, submit the Parliamentary Reporter application form.
The Recruitment Branch,
Lok Sabha Secretariat,
Room No. 521, Parliament House Annexe,
New Delhi – 110001.
- Officials of Parliamentary Of India will select the candidates by conducting a written test & typing test.
- Selected candidates will get the salary package of
- Application submission date: 28th January 2020