1 January 2019 Current Affairs: Read the high-level current affairs which will appear in the UPSC civil service exams. Job seekers who are preparing for top-level exams RRB, SSC, UPSC, and Banks will mostly focus on the daily current affairs. Jobads is offering the important current affairs for all competitive exams to drive the job applicants to the right path. If the job candidates get ready with the daily, weekly and monthly current affairs then 90% job is in their hands. Besides, People can download the top current affairs of the month on the e-books page. Finally, start checking today’s 1 January 2020 current affairs.
For more Fasttrack current affairs, Visit Jobads.
Modi Dedicated 5 Laboratories To Nation: 1 January 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs
- On January 2, 2020, the prime minister of India will dedicate 5 Labs of DRDO (Defence Research Development Organization) to the Nation.
- PM Modi will inaugurate during his 2-day visit to Bengaluru.
- This event is to be conducted by the Aeronautical Development Establishment, DRDO.
- These labs are is the platform of Young scientists up to the age is 35 years.
- The India country has the 52 DRDO Labs and these scientists are involved in to develop the production of the missiles, Aeronautics.
- Numerous popular DRDO items used by the Indian military which are fighter jets LCA Tejas, missile Nag, rocket Brahmos, ASTRA, ASA.
- DRDO Estd – 1958.
- First Chief of DRDO – Avinash Chander.
- DRDO Present Chief – Satheesh Reddy.
New Army Chief: 1 Jan 2020 Important Current Affairs
- General Bipin Rawat handed over the baton army to Narvane on the new year’s day.
- Now he was was the 28th Army Chief of India’s Army Staff and he said that he will give special attention to respecting human rights.
- Before that, he was responsible to take care of the 4000 km border with China and Rashtriya Rifles battalion in Jammu and Kashmir.
- In 1980, Narvane was first commissioned to the 7th battalion Sikh Ligh Infantry Regiment.
- And also, he took very crucial and numerous commands, counter-attacks in Jammu and Kashmir.
- He also directed as Inspector General Assam Rifle in Nagaland.
- General Bipin Rawat retired and he was designated by India’s First Chief Of Defence(CDS).
- Finally, the new army chief is on 1 December 2019 current affairs.
JioMart- A New Grocery platform: 1 Dec 2019 Free Current Affairs
- After the Jio Fiber service, Mukesh Ambani is all set to enter into the E-commerce space by launching JioMart with a new tag line “Desh Ki Nayi Dukaan”.
- This is a new online grocery platform started by Reliance Industries Ltd(RIL).
- This JioMart will join hands with the local grocers and set up them with points of sale (PoS) terminals, inventory management skills, low-interest working capital, and help with GST compliance.
- Reliance JioMart offers the users to shop from 50,000-plus grocery products with free home delivery service.
- In the beginning, JioMart will be confined to suburban area shoppers of Mumbai like Thane, Kalyan, and Navi Mumbai.
- JioMart App will help in connecting last-mile neighborhood stores and consumers.
- JioMart will take on officeholders in the grocery space like Grofers and Bigbasket along with the grocery plans. Thus, Jio-Mart is on 1 December 2020 current affairs.
Indore, The Cleanest City: 1 Dec 2019 Top 10 Current Affairs
- Indore has ranked India’s cleanest city for the fourth consecutive time, while in the quarterly Swachhta survey, Kolkata and Howrah ranked the lowest among cities with 10 lakh plus population.
- The surveys carried out this year between April and June in the first quarter and July to September in the second quarter.
- The top cities in the survey’s first section are Indore, Bhopal, Surat, Nashik, and Rajkot. While Indore, Rajkot, Navi Mumbai, Vadodara, and Bhopal are the top cities in the second quarter.
- The purpose behind the introduction of the Swachhta Sarvekshan League is to ensure that municipal authorities across the country.
- This event should continue to take the initiative to enhance cleanliness throughout the year.
- Hardeep Singh Puri has taken to Twitter to announce that it will launch from January 4 the Swachh Survekshan 2020. Thus, Indore with the cleanest city is on 1 December 2020 current affairs.
India and Pakistan exchanged Nuclear Installations List: Today Current Affairs
- India and Pakistan interchanged their list of nuclear powers under the Agreement on Prohibition of attack against nuclear installations.
- On January 1, 2020, the nuclear powers list exchanged by India and Pakistan that stops attacking each other’s atomic facilities.
- In Islamabad and New Delhi also this exchange was done based on diplomatic channels simultaneously. The practice followed from 29 years.
- And the first exchange took place on January 1, 1992.
- The agreement on the prohibition of attack against Nuclear Installations signed between Indian PM Rajiv Gandhi and Pakistan President Benazir Bhutto on December 31, 1988.
- Indian Army carried out a great exercise Brasstack’s that, created fear of attacks on Pakistan’s nuclear facilities.
- Indian Army Rajasthan conducted Operation Brasstacks, and it was the highest troop mobilization of Indian forces. Finally, India and Pakistan with nuclear weapon exchange are on 1 Jan 2020 current affairs.
PPRTMS-AN Online System: Top 10 Current Affairs Of 1 January 2020
- The election commission of India launched a PPRTMS online system on January 1st, 2020.
- The main objective of this system is tracking the registered political party applications, and its status achieves through SMS or EMAIL.
- The system is working based on real-time. If there is any political party contest in the election, then the system has to submit an application form to the election commission.
- The commission tests whether the party meets the criteria set out in section 29A of the 1951 People’s Representation Act.
- Besides, a political party should submit the application form within 30 days.
- To satisfy as a National Political Party of India, the party has to secure at least 6% of votes in four or more states.
- For registering as a state political party, it must win 6% votes in state elections. Finally, PPRTMS with advance options is on 1 January 2020 current affairs.
49th Coordination conference Of BSF and BGD: 1 December 2019 Current Affairs
- 49th border coordination conference held in Delhi between BSF and BGD.
- DG BSF Vivek Johri managed the Indian delegation, and DG of Border Guards Bangladesh (BGB) Md Shafeenul Islam headed the Bangladesh delegation.
- The boundary policing forces of India and Bangladesh held the General level reports from December 25 to 30, and these both countries have shared the civilization heritage.
- If injuries or loss of life occur while preventing criminal activities, then both the forces should make possible efforts to curb the menace and ensure tranquility on the borders.
- Both countries have made a strong pact to take action against any illegal activities and intensify the coordinated patrol in remote areas.
- For the activities smuggling of drugs, narcotics, arms, both sides reviewed and taken steps to prevent and improve defense structure.