12 January 2020 Current Affairs: Job applicants who are searching for the daily current affairs, you are in the right place. Jobads is the well-suitable platform for important current affairs. This site covers top current affairs on Business, Banking, International, State, and National news. Besides, Job applicants can practice the current affairs questions in the daily mock tests. Our website users get benefitted with the free current affairs stuff and got settled in the banks and RRB exams. Besides, Download the current affairs 2020 monthly pdf. Finally, give a look at 12 January 2020 current affairs.
First Cyber Crime Prevention Unit | 12 Jan 2020 Current Affairs
- On January 11th, 2020 the Central Home Minister Amit Shah launched Cyber Crime Prevention Unit Cyber AASHVAST in Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
- And also, they launched the State-Wide Advance Security VISHWAS was also launched. Cyber AASHVAST will work with the help of VISHWAS and NETRANG.
- The NETRANG project was also launched and it will maintain Command and Control rooms in 33 districts of Gujarat. The main aim of these projects is preventing and controlling cybercrimes in the state.
- They are maintaining a website, helpline numbers for victims of cyber-crimes. The main reason is the crimes are almost doubled between 2016 and 2017 according to the survey of NCRB.
- THE NISP(National Information Security Policy) mainly aims at the information in cyberspace. It will better suggestions on Security Concepts and practices to implement on the government data.
- Thus, the 1st Cyber Crime Prevention Unit is on 12 January 2020 current affairs.
National Youth Day 2020 | 12 Jan 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs | Latest Current Affairs
- National Youth Day is observed on 12th January 2020 all over the country. The Government has first declared to celebrate the birthday of Swami Vivekananda as National Youth Day in 1984.
- National Youth Day or Yuva Diwas is celebrated every year to commemorate the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda.
- Its main aim is to create awareness to provide knowledge and enlighten the youth about the philosophy and ideals of Swami Vivekananda for which he strived until the last breath.
- The theme of this year National Youth Day is ” Channelizing Youth Power for Nation Building“.
- This theme inspires the younger generations to educate them and enhance them in every behavioral manner in society.
- Many schools, colleges, and institutions celebrate this day by performing parades, recitations, singing songs, giving a speech on Swami Vivekananda achievements, etc.
- He established the Ramakrishna Mission to urge the youth to pursue a challenge with utmost dedication to attain the road of success and zenith of glory. Finally, the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda is in today’s current affairs.
Wings India 2020 | 12 January 2020 Latest Current Affairs | Best Current Affairs
- Wings India 2020, is an international civil aviation industry exhibition and conference. It will be held from March 12-15, 2020 at Begumpet Airport in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- The event’s main theme is “Flying for everyone.”
- The organizers of the event are the Ministry of Civil Aviation (MCA), Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), Airport Authority of India (AAI).
- The biennial event is to be inaugurated by India’s Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the presence of Civil Aviation Minister and Civil Aviation Minister of State.
- During the event, will be announced the maiden edition of “WINGS INDIA AWARDS” for the Civil Aviation Sector Excellence. The award will be granted to organizations relevant to aviation. Finally, Wings India 2020 is on 12th January 2020 current affairs.
The World Energy Summit | January 2020 Current Affairs
- The Summit will have 33,500 members from 170 nations. It will include some 800 special exhibits as well. The event is to be held under the theme: Rethinking Global Consumption, Production, and Investment.
- The CLIX-Climate Innovations Exchange will also take place along the summit. The World Energy summit is essential because it takes place on five main pillars.
- They are carbon, water, solar, waste, and smart cities. Therefore, the event will act as the best example by recycling, removing single-use plastics, using renewable energy, etc. to support the global economy.
- The Exchange on Climate Change was revealed at the World Future Energy Summit, 2018. Since then, it has been carried out on the summit sidelines.
- It is working as a forum for countries to exchange ideas on important global issues. This addresses the future of livestock, food, electricity, and mobility. Finally, the World Energy summit is on 12 January 2020 current affairs.
BCCI Appointments | 12/01/2020 Current Affairs | Today Current Affairs
- The BCCI has expected to recommend the selection committees for the next four-year term of the Cricket Advisory Committee (CAC).
- They appointed the former Indian World Cup champions Madan Lal and Gautam Gambhir in 2020. The panel’s third member supposed to be Sulakshana Naik, a foreign woman living in Mumbai, who has played two-country tests and 46 ODIs.
- Leader of India’s 1983 World Cup-winning team, Lal, will guide the committee under the senior-most leader, while Gambhir, leader of the 2011 World Cup, will support him with the third member.
- The committee would probably meet once as only two adjustments in the senior selection panel expected.
- Replacements from outgoing chairman MSK Prasad (South) and Gagan Khoda (Central) had sought by the committee.
- Sarandeep Singh (North), Devang Gandhi (East), and Jatin Paranjpe (West) have a year leftover in their four-year terms, respectively. Therefore, BCCI is on 12 January 2020 current affairs.