17 January 2020 Current Affairs: People who are having the interest to earn for 60 years have to read the important current affairs for exams. The reason for this is all competitive exams include all the latest current affairs. So, Jobads offers top-level current affairs to help applicants earn up to 60 years. One can read the free current affairs for Banks, SSC, UPSC, and any other state govt exams here. Participants can also test their general knowledge of quiz questions regarding Current Affairs. Spend just 5 to 10 minutes of a day on the latest current affairs and find out the results in the main exams. Finally, Readout the 17 January 2020 current affairs.
Saraswati Samman 19 | Free Current Affairs Of 17 Jan 2020 | Daily Current Affairs
- Vasdev Mohi who is the Sindhi poet and writer selected for the Saraswati Samman 19. The award is given to his collection of short stories in Sindhi with the name ‘Chequebook’ which published in 2012.
- Vasdev Mohi written 25 poetry books and translated some books.
- He received the Sahitya Academy Award, Gangadhar Mehar National Award, Sindhi Sahitya Academy Award, and Lifetime Achievement Award of Sindhi Academy.
- Finally, With the Chequebook, he wrote the domestic helper problems facing with poverty.
- KK Birla Foundation will give Saraswati Samman award annually for great poets. This year, Vasdev Mohi nominated for Saraswati Samman which valued a cash prize of 15 lakh.
- Thus, Saraswati Samman 19 award is on 17 Jan 2020 current affairs.
Maharashtra International Police Marathon | Today Current Affairs | 17 Jan 2020 Current Affairs
- 1st Maharashtra International Police Marathon is going to hold on Feb 9th. The theme of this marathon is “Health Run“.
- Subodh Kumar Jaiswal who is the Director-General of Maharashtra Police given information to the state officials and launched a special website for this marathon.
- This is the 1st international police marathon of India which will contain 42km long walking and running. 4000 Policemen and some volunteers will take part in the event.
- Besides, On Feb 2nd bicycle ride events organized by the police group. On the other hand, Mahila Daud is going to hold on 31st January.
- All the marathons and events are mainly for friendly communication between the police and the people. Therefore, Maharashtra International Police Marathon is on 17 January 2020 current affairs.
Krishi Manthan Summit | 17 January 2020 Current Affairs | Free Current Affairs
- The first edition of Krishi Manthan started in the Gujarat state on 16th January.
- This is the largest Food, Agri-business and Rural Development Summit of Asia organized under the leadership of the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
- During this summit, Workshops and cultural events, hygienic food plans are conducted.
- Students and professors belong to food technology will attend the summit to gain knowledge on Production and Quantitative Methods of food.
- The event will hold for two days from 16th Jan to 17th Jan.
- Besides, Famous food business persons Chetan Soman who is the 24 Mantra Organic will address will give suggestions food industry. Finally, Krishi Manthan summit as the largest food summit is on 17 January 2020 current affairs.
51st K9 Vajra-T Gun | 17 Jan 2020 Top Current Affairs | Indian Current Affairs
- 51st K9 Vajra gun launched at Hazira in Gujarat by the Rajnath Singh.
- L&T’s Armoured Systems Complex (ASC) manufactured K9 Vajra gun with integrated advanced armoured programming.
- This gun has a capacity to hit the target within the range of 43kms and can fire 47kg bombs on the enemies. Rajnath Singh who is the defense minister of India dedicated this Vajra gun to the Nation.
- Besides, the Defense minister says that India is facing a lot of war challenges from Pakistan.
- On the other hand, India is going successfully as a manufacturing hub with the help of the ‘Make in India programme‘.
- However, India is planning to become a defense exporter of the world. Thus, India with 51st K9 Vajra gun is on today current affairs.
GSAT-30 Satellite Launched | Top 10 Current Affairs Of 17 Jan 2020 | Science and Technology Current Affairs
- ISRO launched the GSAT-30 satellite from French Guiana’s onboard Ariane 5 rocket. On 17 January 2002 India successfully launched another satellite for communication.
- The launch of this satellite aimed at providing Indians with digital television, mobile communications and broadcasting services.
- GSAT-30 will replace the old INSAT-4A spacecraft services. Besides, GSAT-30 will cover Australia and other Asian countries.
- With this satellite mission, people will get the DTH, television cable and VSAT services for 15 years. Also, This satellite will provide digital satellite newsgathering services. Thus, GSAT-30 with advanced technology is on 17th January 2020 current affairs.