22 January 2020 Current Affairs: Job applicants who want a career in the state govt or central govt must read the International, National, Sports, and all other state current affairs. Jobads is bringing you the latest gk current affairs for free to support the job applicants. This site maintains the daily current affairs, monthly current affairs, and sessional current affairs. Job exams like Banks, UPSC exams, SSC, LIC, NTPC and RRB boards are giving important current affairs questions in their exams. Also, Job aspirants while focusing on other subjects neglecting the current affairs. Therefore, Don’t neglect and start reading today’s 22 January 2020 current affairs.
For more Important Current Affairs for Exams, Follow Jobads.
National Youth Parliament Scheme | Today Current Affairs | National Current Affairs
- Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs implementing the off-line Youth Parliament Programme from 1966 in Schools.
- Every year 18000 to 20000 students will participate in the program from Kendriya Vidyalayas, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, and Colleges.
- This year, the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs are jointly implementing the online youth parliament program to memorialize 70 years of Constitution.
- To reach more people, MHRD and MPA chose the National Youth Parliament scheme web portal. These ministries will provide a ‘Certificate of Participation‘ in Digital for students.
- Also, ‘Certificate of Appreciation‘ for teachers of schools who supported the program. Thus, MHRD and MPA with a new online program are on 22 January 2020 current affairs.
Sharang Gun Successfully Tested | Top Current Affairs Of 22 January 2020
- Sharang 155 mm gun system is India’s largest indigenous gun. This Sharang gun tested in the Jabalpur district of Madhya Pradesh.
- This is the first Sharang hit the target at the 39km. Kanpur Ordnance Factory will soon handover this gun to the Indian army.
- Previously, Sharang has a 300mm and specially upgraded to 150mm. Also, Jabalpur is working to design and manufacture the Soltam gun which is the Russian gun with 130mm.
- Besides, This gun equipped with night vision sensors to hit the enemy in the night. However, India upgrading the old weapons to secure the country from the enemies.
- Thus, Advanced Sharang 155 mm gun system is on 22nd January 2020 current affairs.
4th Airpocalypse Report | January 22nd, 2020 Current Affairs | Daily Current Affairs
- Greenpeace India released the 4th Airpocalypse report on 21st January. Jharia with 322 ug/m3 PM-10 levels is in the topmost polluted cities list.
- Dhanbad had the second rank with 264 un/m3 in PM-10 level. Uttar Pradesh is the 1st state to generate high pollution in India.
- Besides, Lunglei in Mizoram is the least polluted city in India. Dhanbad and Jharia are the twin cities releasing more pollutants into the atmosphere through coal mining, vehicular emission, industry, and construction.
- Rankings given on the analysis of particulate matter(PM) data of 287 cities. However, Central Pollution Control Board data helped the Greenpeace India to rank highly polluted cities.
- AK Rastogi, chairman of the Jharkhand State Pollution Control Board (JSPCB) says that the National Environment Engineering Research Institute (NEERI), Nagpur is checking controlling solutions for pollutions. Finally, the 4th Airpocalypse report is on 22 January 2020 current affairs.
National Bravery Awards | 22 Jan 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs | Awards Current Affairs
- 22 persons selected for the National Bravery Awards 2020. Out of 22, 12 are boys and 10 are girls. Indian Council for Child Welfare (ICCW) announced the National Bravery Awards 2020.
- ICCW’s Abhimanyu Award posthumously award won by the 16-year-old Muhammed Muhsin. The reason is he drowned and saved the lives of 3 friends in the sea.
- On the other hand, Venkatesh who guided the ambulance in Karnataka floods selected for this award.
- Also, Sartaj Mohidin Mugal, Mudasir Ashraf, and Budgam are in the list of awards by their bravery roles in saving others.
- So, ICCW encourages works of real bravery heroes presenting National Bravery awards. Thus, ICCW’s National Bravery awards are on 22 January 2020 current affairs.
1st Mahatma Gandhi Convention Centre | 22 Jan 2020 Latest Current Affairs | Today Current Affairs
- To honor the Mahatma Gandhi, India constructed a 1st Mahatma Gandhi Convention Centre in Niger. S Jaishankar and Nigerien President Mahamadou Issoufou jointly inaugurated the Gandhi Convention Centre.
- S Jaishankar who is the External Affairs Minister of India says that Mahatma Gandhi International Convention Centre (MGICC) is a symbol for India-Niger friendship.
- Mahamadou Issoufou who is the president of Nigeria said thanks to India for constructing the MGICC. This Convention center has 2,000 capacity Plenary Hall with well spacious and eco-friendly.
- Brigi Rafini who is the prime minister of Nigeria discussed bilateral cooperation. Besides, India supported Nigeria in electrification and potable drinking water projects.
- Thus, To maintain bilateral cooperation Jaishankar is on a three-day visit to Nigeria. Therefore, MGICC’s inauguration is on 22 January 2020 current affairs.
Marathi Is Mandatory | Top 10 Current Affairs Of 22 January 2020 | State Current Affairs
- Maharashtra govt is going to make the Marathi language mandatory in all schools as a subject. Subhash Desai who is the Marathi Language Minister announced this yesterday.
- All the schools from 1st class to 10th class has to teach Marathi irrespective of the medium of instruction. Minister Subhash Desai will pass the bill in the next assembly of the State Legislature.
- Up to now all schools in Maharashtra made Marathi as an optional subject. However, the Marathi language is the mother tongue of Maharashtra.
- Besides, All the business in the state should be in the Marathi language notings. Thus, Shivsena’s minister is passing a separate law on the Marathi language. Finally, Subhash Desai, Maharashtra Industries Minister with new mandatory law is on 22 January 2020 current affairs.
Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana | Daily Current Affairs Of January 2020
- New Scheme Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana is launched in the Uttar Pradesh state.
- Farmers who died or became handicapped while doing work in the field will get financial assistance from the UP government.
- Under this scheme farmers who died in the field, their families will get 5 lakh rupees.
- This scheme also applies to people who work in the other person field as a Bataidars.
- Farmers and farmer families who are in the age of 18-70 are eligible for the Mukhyamantri Krishak Durghatna Kalyan Yojana scheme.
- Also, the Uttar Pradesh govt is planning scheme Mukhyamantri Paryatan Samvardhan Yojana to develop UP as a tourist spot with the amount of 50 lakhs.
- Finally, Yogi Adityanath is moving forward with development schemes on 22 January 2020 current affairs.
32nd PRAGATI Interaction | 22nd January 2020 Important Current Affairs | Free Current Affairs
- Narendra Modi launched the Pragati platform on 25th March 2015. This platform aims to discuss the common man’s objections regarding the Indian Government.
- As a part of this platform, the Prime minister will verify the status and developments of projects of all states.
- With the 32nd Pragati Interaction, Narendra Modi is going to discuss the projects of the National Agriculture Market, infrastructure construction plans and requirements of Indians working in abroad.
- Prime minister will address the Secretaries of Government of India to get all data.
- PM Modi selected the PRAGATI, the multi-modal framework for pro-active governance and timely implementation focused on Information and communications technology.
- Besides, Pragati is the right platform to get updates on ongoing projects in India. Finally, Modi with the 32nd Pragati interaction meet is on 22/01/2020 current affairs.
Thermal Screening In India | 22 Jan 2020 Free Current Affairs | International Current Affairs
- India introduced a Thermal screening of passengers in the 7 airports of India. At present, China is in a very risky position with the Coronavirus.
- Day to day cases of Corona viruses are increasing and some are going to die. So, India to prevent the virus not to enter India is taking necessary steps.
- Thus, the Indian government arranged Thermal screening machines in Delhi, Mumbai, and Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Cochin.
- Passengers who are coming from Hongkong and Wuhan will arrive through these stations only. Passengers who are from China will be screened through Thermal screeners.
- Besides, This is the first time in India Civil Aviation Ministry introducing Thermal screening. Thus, India to protect its people from Corona introduced the thermal screening on 22 January 2020 current affairs.
Uber Eats Into Zomato | 22 January 2020 Top 10 Current Affairs | Business Current Affairs
- Zomata acquired Uber Eats which is an online food delivery company Delivery. Due to loss in the business Uber eats set for sell and then Zomato comes forward to buy the company.
- Thus, the Uber Eats app and services stopped on 20 Jan 2020. The Zomato services have been merged with Uber Eats App users, distribution partners and restaurants.
- However, Uber Eats will get a 9.99 percent share in Zomato. Zomato emerged as the leading food supplier with more than 5 crores of orders per month and a market share of 55 percent.
- Besides, Swiggy is running first in online food delivery services. Thus, Zomato occupies some on 22nd January 2020 current affairs by acquiring Uber Eats.