3 January 2020 Current Affairs: Read the latest current affairs until you get a government job. Daily current affairs will give you the best results in the competitive exams. Job seekers who are searching for the important current affairs for exams, Jobads is the right path for you. Then, Read the International current affairs, National, State, and all sports current affairs. The Top current affairs will help you to get the Bank Jobs, SSC, RRB, and UPSC civil service exams. Besides, Job candidates can download the free current affairs 2020 pdf. Finally, Readout the 3 January 2020 current affairs.
For Daily current affairs, Visit Jobads.
Lai Haraoba Festival | Today Current Affairs | Tripura State Current Affairs
- Lai Haraoba, a ritualistic festival begins in Tripura.
- Manipuri Meitei communities are celebrating the festival from ancient times.
- The main purpose of celebrating this festival is to please the Umang Lai.
- Folk song Lai Haraoba Ishii is played every year in the Lai Haraoba festival.
- Department of Information and Cultural Affairs, Puthiba Lai Haraoba Committee, Welfare & Cultural Society, Agartala, and is conducting the 5-day event.
- In the 5-day event, Manipuri Meitei will perform Manipuri martial arts, folk dances.
- To promote the tradition and cultural values of the Meitei community Government of Tripura is conducting the events. Finally, the Lai Haraoba festival is on 3 January 2020 current affairs.
New Chancellor Of Queen’s University | 3 Jan 2020 Current Affairs | International Current Affairs
- Hillary Clinton appointed as the new chancellor of Ireland Queen’s University in Belfast.
- Hillary will serve as chancellor for a 5-year term and university’s first female chancellor.
- Besides, Hillary is the university’s 11th chancellor. The chancellor position has been vacant after Thomas J Moran’s death in 2018.
- After several discussions, Hillary crowned as the chancellor. Hillary Clinton is the Former US Secretary of State has a strong relationship with Queen’s University and had regular visits.
- Besides, The presidential candidate became the first female chancellor for 175-year Britain’s oldest institution.
- Therefore, Hillary as a new and first female chancellor is on 3 January 2020 current affairs.
Climate Change Performance Index 2020 | 3/01/2020 Top Current Affairs | Today Current Affairs
- India ranks among the top 10 in the 2020 Climate Change Performance Index.
- The Ministry of Environment, Forestry and Climate Change is taking action to reduce levels of pollution as well as forest protection.
- Besides, the central government launched the National Clean Air Programme to attack the air pollution problems across India.
- On the other hand, India has the highest forest cover and tree cover. Recently, Tree coverage rises to 25% of the India geographical area.
- Protecting wildlife is also have an advantage of climate change.
- Compensatory Afforestation Fund Management and Planning Authority (CAMPA) of India is funding money for promoting afforestation and obtaining green. Therefore, the Climate change index is on 3 January 2020 current affairs.
Railways Integrated Helpline Number | 3 Jan 2020 Free Current Affairs | Indian Current Affairs
- Indian railways launched the integrated helpline number 139 for inquiries by passengers during their train journeys.
- Passengers are feeling difficult to get complete and exact information.
- Thus, Indian railways introduce the 139 emergencies and also a toll-free number.
- It will work in 12 languages with the Interactive Voice Response System.
- Previously, Indian railways maintain different helpline numbers.
- Travelers are getting confused with the more numbers and finally, Set one integrated helpline number for all Indians.
- Thus, 139 helplines as a new inquiry number for Indian railways are on 3 January 2020 current affairs.
NMC First Chief | 3 January 2020 Top Current Affairs | Delhi Current Affairs
- The central government appointed the first chief of the National Medical Council (NMC) to replace the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Dr. Suresh Chandra Sharma, a professor in the Department of Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) at Delhi AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) appointed as the NMC Chairman.
- Sharma will remain in office for three years until he is 70 years old.
- The MCI canceled in 2018 some declarations of corruption.
- The Board of Governors appointed on an interim basis as an alternative to the related duties. NMC has one Chairperson and 10 Ex-Officio members. Finally, New NMC First chief was on 3 January 2020 current affairs.
Highest New Year Birth Rate | 3/01/2020 Top 10 Current Affairs | National Current Affairs
- India ranks 2nd in the world population and placed 1st in the infant births on January 1, 2020.
- According to the United Nations child protection agency UNICEF, India recorded 67,385 babies and nearly 4 lakh babies born on the first day of the new year.
- China ranks second in the list, with 46,299 births in the world.
- China’s population is 143 crore by 2019 and India’s population is 137 crore.
- China accounts for 19 percent of the world’s population and India accounts for 18 percent.
- UNICEF predicts that India will exceed China in population by 2027.
- There is currently an estimated world population of 780 billion. Thus, India with the highest infant birth rate was on 3rd January 2020 current affairs.