30 January 2020 Current Affairs: Candidates who are searching for important current affairs to write competitive exams can read at our Jobads website. Job seekers who are preparing for UPSC civil services should focus on the latest current affairs. UPSC exams will give more weightage for Top current affairs. So, Read the GK current affairs, and free current affairs to crack any employment exams. Also, These day-to-day current affairs are helpful for Banks, SSC, Railway exams and other state government exams. For more good scores in the current affairs section, revise monthly affairs along with daily current affairs. Finally, Start reading today’s 30 January 2020 current affairs.
For more Banking Current Affairs, Visit and Follow Jobads.
New Foreign Secretary Of India | Free Current Affairs Of 30 January 2020
- Harsh Vardhan Shringla appointed as the new foreign secretary of India. Previously, Harsh Vardhan served as an ambassador to the US.
- Vijay Gokhale retired on 31st January and in place of him Harsha Vardhan replaced as a Foreign secretary. The Foreign minister has to link up the world countries to combat terrorism and for sustainable development.
- Harsh Shringla promised the Nation to “serve the people of India and advances national concerns across the globe.
- In 1984, Shringla joined the Indian Foreign Service(IFS). Later, He got selected for the ambassador and finally as a foreign secretary.
- The external affairs ministry appointed him by checking the experiences in the cold war and fought for global warming. Thus, For his hard works, Harsha Vardhan is on 30 January 2020 current affairs.
Monetary Policy Committee New Member | Top 10 Current Affairs Of 30th January 2020
- Janak Raj appointed as the new member of the Monetary Policy Committee (MPC). Janak Raj is going to replace the M D Patra position.
- M D Patra appointed as a Deputy Governor of the RBI. Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) is the highest interest rate-setting group.
- RBI Governor will act as the head of the MPC. Besides, The members of the MPC will be selected by the majority of voters. Each member will have one vote to elect a new member.
- While selecting the RBI governor in tie cases, the Casting vote method will be applicable. In Mumbai, Janak Raj appointed as a new member by the committee on the 581st central board meeting.
- MPC will have 6 members, three from RBI and three from Government of India. Finally, New member of MPC is on 30 January 2020 current affairs.
Operation “Vanilla” | Daily Current Affairs Of January 2020
- Operation ‘Vanilla’ launched in Madagascar by the Indian Navy. Recently, Madagascar effected with the cyclones and floods.
- So, To assist the affected people of Madagascar, Defence Ministry of India asked Navy officials to conduct the Vanilla operation.
- As part of operation, INS Airavat ship will involve in the humanitarian support and disaster-relief mission.
- With this operation, Madagascar people will get Food and drinking water along with medical services from the Indian Navy.
- Besides, Clothing and Bedsheets are also given for relief. Many people died in this disaster and Indian navy and government of Madagascar is trying to find the bodies and handovered to the families. Finally, Vanilla operation as a support is on 30 January 2020 current affairs.
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Centre | 30 January 2020 Important Current Affairs
- GMR Varalakshmi Foundation is going to establish a Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Centre in Gujarat. S Jaishankar who is the External Affairs Minister of India laid the foundation stone for the centre.
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel is famous as a Iron of India and responsible for unification of political parties to form Indian boundaries.
- Thus, World highest statue ” Statue Of Unity ” which is the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel statue. He is the first home minister and first deputy prime minister of India.
- With this centre, Government will provide training to youth, farmers, Self Help Groups for their skill development.
- Besides, Sardar Sarovar Narmada Nigam Limited joined with GMRVF to build this centre. This centre is also helpful for tribal people in the Kevadia.
- Therefore, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Centre is on 30 January 2020 current affairs.
1000 Beds Hospital In Just 48 Hours | 30 January 2020 Top Current Affairs
- China created a sensation just in 48 hours with the building of the 1000 bed hospital. The coronavirus was initially treated in Hong Kong, near Wuhan City.
- Since Coronavirus hospitals need. In just 2 days China founded the hospital. It was named the Debbie Mountain Regional Medical Center and a Corona Virus Hospital devoted to it.
- The building is underway for other coronavirus patients of another major corona hospital, which is 75 km away from Wuhan.
- Besides, The foundation opened three days ago and is expected to finish within a week. The Chinese authorities aim to complete the hospital to provide treatment for Corona within 10 days. Finally, China with a new miracle is on 30 Jan 2020 current affairs.
One Day HM | 30/01/2020 Free Current Affairs | Tamilnadu State Current Affairs
- Madhumita who is the school’s 14-year-old girl became the school’s first one day HM. Madhumita is the daughter of Soundararajan of Arani Taluk village Pudupattu, district of Thiruvannamalai studying 10th class at Netchal Public School.
- HM of Netchal, Venkatesan said those who ranked first in the 10th-class half-yearly exams could act as an HM for motivating students on one day.
- Similarly, with 447 marks Madhumita got first place. She was grateful to HM Venkatesan and her teachers for inspiring her to earn first place. Thus, Madhumita as a One day HM is on 30 January 2020 current affairs.
World Sustainable Development Summit | Latest Current Affairs of 30 Jan 2020
- The World Summit on Sustainable Development 2020 held in New Delhi. The event will be held from January 29th to January 31st for 3 days.
- The International Technology Company Teri (The Energy Resources Institute) will be providing Japanese technology to improve state energy efficiency in this event.
- Teri hosted World Sustainable Development-2020 in collaboration with the Institute of Global Environmental Strategies (IGES).
- Besides, TERI will collaborate with IGES to offer this energy-efficient technology through the ‘Japan India Technology Matching Project (JITMMP)’ to all states of India.
- Representatives from 21 countries attended the Conference. So, India is trying to reduce carbon emissions and move eco-friendly for future generations to save the earth. Thus, the World Sustainable Development Summit is on 30 January 2020 current affairs.
TomTom Index 2020 | Free Current Affairs of 30 Jan 2020 | Indian Current Affairs
- Bangalore tops the list of the most crowding traffic cities in the world. The TomTom Traffic Index has released a report on traffic conditions for 416 cities in 57 countries.
- According to the survey, Bengaluru people spent an average of 71 percent more traffic time. Bangalore people spend an average of 243 hours in traffic per annum.
- The Philippines ‘Manila is in second place. Colombia’s Bogota ranks in third. Besides, Indian cities Mumbai ranked fourth, Pune fifth, and Delhi eighth.
- In Mumbai, traffic jams are 65 percent, in Pune 59 percent and in Delhi 56 percent. TomTom is a navigation service that surveyed and published the world’s congestion index for urban cities. Thus, Bangalore as a most congested city is on 30th January 2020 current affairs.