4 January 2020 Current Affairs: Job aspirants who are searching for the current affairs for UPSC civil services exams then read at Jobads. Current affairs means present issues taking place in and around the world. So, Job candidates must read the daily current affairs and important current affairs for exams. This site offers the best current affairs which exactly appear in the competitive exams. If there is no time for preparing day to day current affairs then check for the top current affairs in the ebooks. However, survive in the competitive world with the latest current affairs and get a job. Finally, just give a read on 4 January 2020 current affairs.
For more important current affairs, Follow Jobads.
Fame India Scheme | Top 10 Current Affairs | Business Current Affairs
- The central government approved the establishment of 2,636 charging stations in the 2nd phase of the Fame India project, aimed at promoting electric vehicle manufacturing.
- This includes 1,633 stations for fast-charging and 1,003 stations for slow charging.
- Approximately 7,000 charging stations are planning to set up by the government and private companies.
- These will be set up in 62 cities across 24 states. Prakash Javadekar who is the Minister of Union Industries is taking an active role in Fame India Scheme.
- The Fame India Scheme’s second installment will have 266 charging stations in Andhra Pradesh and 138 in Telangana.
- Most of the 317 charging stations of Maharashtra have been approved. Finally, Fame India Scheme is on 4 January 2020 current affairs.
Meri Dilli, Mera Sujhav Campaign | Daily Current Affairs Of January 2020
- Union Minister Smriti Irani launched the “Meri Dilli, Mera Sujhav Campaign”.
- Irani has named the campaign as the “meaningful dialogue”. The main purpose of launching this program is to take feedback on the ruling parties of Delhi.
- BJP party with the suggestions is preparing a new Manifesto for upcoming assembly elections.
- Besides, 1,600 special draft boxes are arranged around Delhi to collect the reviews of residents.
- With the help of Meri Dilli, Mera Sujhav campaign, people can rate the government on the rating scale.
- Anyone from Delhi can give feedback on the women protection, Upliftment of poor, Schemes and Budgets.
- Another hand, Delhi residents can give suggestions by call, website, and by draft boxes. Finally, BJP with a new idea Meri Dilli, Mera Sujhav Campaign is on 4 January 2020 current affairs.
Manav Thakkar @ No.1 | 4 January 2020 Current Affairs | Sports Current Affairs
- Indian table tennis player Manav Thakkar emerged as the number one world player in the singles rankings of the under-21 players.
- Manav won a North American Open tournament in 2019.
- Manav moved nine places to the top in the latest rankings released by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) on January 3, 2020.
- Harmeet Desai, Sathyan and Soumyajit Ghosh were previously the world’s number one players in India’s Under-21 category.
- This year, Manav Thakkar is on the 1st position and on 4 January 2020 current affairs.
28th edition of World Book Fair | 4/01/2020 Current Affairs | Indian Current Affairs
- The 28th edition of the World Book Fair is organized in New Delhi.
- Ramesh Pokhriyal who is the Human Resources Development minister inaugurated the world book fair.
- National Book Trust is organizing this event until 12th January.
- In this event, Gandhiji’s 150th Birth Anniversary celebrations are taking place.
- The theme of the 28th world book fair is Gandhi: The Writers’ Writer.
- Gandhiji focussed more on the literature and became writer, editor, publisher.
- Besides, In this book fair, Storybooks, biography books and other books like Braille Books are also available.
- Thus, the 28th edition of the world book fair is on 4 January 2020 current affairs.
2nd Tallest Sardar Vallabhai Patel statue | Important Current Affairs Of 4 January 2020
- The second tallest statue of Sardar Vallabhai Patel in the world arranged at the Ahmedabad.
- Vijay Rupani who is the Chief Minister of Gujarat has unveiled the world’s 2nd tallest Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel statue.
- Sardar is well-known as the “Iron-man of India”.
- He participated in the freedom struggle and served as the first deputy prime minister of India. Besides, He holds the 1st home minister of India.
- He became famous with the quit India movement.
- For his outstanding participation for India, The world tallest Sardar Vallabhai Patel statue established in Central Gujarat and this statue is famous as “Statue of Unity”.
- Finally, the 2nd tallest Sardar unveiled and occupies some space on 4th January 2020 current affairs.
World Braille Day | 4 Jan 2020 Current Affairs | Important Days Current Affairs
- World Braille Day celebrated every year on 4th January by the blind people.
- Braille is a dotted system which can be read by the fingers, especially blind people.
- Louis Braille invented the Braille dotted reading system and helped the visually handicapped people.
- Thus, the World Braille day is celebrated on the Louis Braille birth anniversary.
- Louis lost his eyes at 3 years of age in an accident and have a strong mind to study.
- Thus, Braille invented 6 dotted language system. Finally, It is helping all the blind in the world.
- Thus, World Braille day is on 4 January 2020 current affairs.