FSSAI Deputy Director Admit Card 2021: Recently, the officials of the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India issued a job notification for the Deputy Director post to fill up to 38 vacancies. Now the officials are going to release the FSSAI Deputy Director Call Letter 2021. People who applied for those Manager posts can check the exam dates to get the fssai.gov.in Admit Card 2021. Without Hall ticket, the invigilators will not allow the applicants to write the examination. So, Applicants have to check the Manager Exam dates to download the FSSAI Deputy Director Hall Ticket 2021 to write the examination. To help the applicants we are also providing a Deputy Director Exam pattern on this page. It will be helpful for you and makes your preparation easy.
Follow Jobads.in for the Latest Updates
Latest Update On 15th July 2021
FSSAI has released Deputy Director, Joint Director, & Manager posts Admit Card. So, applicants download the FSSAI Deputy Director Hall ticket from the below link.
Brief Details of FSSAI Deputy Director Admit Card 2021
|Hearing Organization||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||Graduation, Post Graduation, B.E/B.Tech|
|Starting Date to Apply||16th April 2021|
|Employment Type||Full -Time|
|Designation||Deputy Director, Senior Manager, Joint Director, and Manager Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Salary||As Per Rules|
|Closing Date to Apply||07th June 2021|
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Deputy Director Exam Dates
The starting date to apply for these Deputy Director Jobs is 16th April 2021
Applications of Dy Director will accept until the closing date – 07th June
FSSAI Dy Director Exam dates – 25th July 2021
FSSAI Deputy Director Hall Ticket 2021 was released on – 10th July 2021
Overview of FSSAI Deputy Director Recruitment 2021 | fssai.gov.in Hall Ticket 2021
The FSSAI board of directors published a work posting for 38 Deputy Manager, Manager, Joint Manager, and Senior Manager positions. These FSSAI Job Openings are open to people who have earned a post-graduate degree, a master’s degree, or a B.Tech. From April 16th to June 7th, 2021, interested and qualified candidates will apply for this FSSAi Recruitment 2021. Applicants who applied for these FSSAI Job Openings must check the exam dates to get the FSSAI Deputy Director Admit Card 2021.
List of Documents should Carry for Deputy Director Examination
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook
- 2 or 3 latest photographs
- Photograph on any ID Proof
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- Any Authorised ID Proof
Details of FSSAI Deputy Director Admit Card 2021 | fssai.gov.in Call Letter
- Examination Date.
- Name of the Exam
- Important Instructions for the Exam.
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Signature of the Candidate
- Application Number.
- Examination timings.
- Photo of the Candidate.
- Examination Conducting Board Name.
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name.
- Test Centre Details.
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Registration Number.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Reporting Time to the Exam
- Gender of the Applicant
- signature of the invigilator.
- Photo of the Candidate’s
- Category of the candidate.
FSSAI Deputy Director Exam Pattern | fssai.gov.in Hall Ticket 2021
|1||General Awareness||Multiple Choice Questions|
Steps to Download FSSAI Deputy Director Call Letter 2021
- Open the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India Official Website – www.fssai.gov.in
- Find the Admit Card or Latest News section on the FSSAI Home Page
- Open the Admit card section and locate the Fssao.gov.in Admit Card 2021
- Click on the and fill the necessary details without any errors.
- A page with your FSSAi Deputy Director Hall Ticket 2021 will appears on the new tab.
- Download the Deputy Director Admit card
- Take a printout of it and carry it for the examination.
To Download FSSAI Deputy Director Admit Card 2021 — << Click Here >>