MPPSC Assistant Manager Syllabus 2021: Are you waiting to start the exam preparation for the Madhya Pradesh Assistant Manager posts. Then this page is very useful for you. Here we are presenting the Madhya Pradesh PSC Assistant Manager exam syllabus & paper pattern. So, applicants who want to start the preparation can download the MPPSC AM syllabus and exam pattern from the below sections. Then, initiate your preparation with a perfect strategy. Recently, The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has circulated a job notification for Assistant Manager posts. According to the notification, 63 vacancies are open to recruiting eligible candidates. Therefore, the commission will conduct a written test to complete the recruitment process.
Hence, applicants need to know the mppsc.nic.in Assistant Manager Syllabus and exam pattern. In the below sections, we have mentioned the download link of the complete Syllabus for MPPSC Assistant Manager posts. So, download the syllabus and commence your preparation after reading this complete article.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2021 & MPPSC Syllabus
On the basis of the written test and interview, the commission will select the candidates for Assistant Manager posts in Madhya Pradesh. So, candidates have to concentrate on the syllabus for the written tests. By observing this MPPSC Assistant Manager Exam pattern, applicants will know about the subjects, marks, negative marking, and others. Stay tuned with us Jobads to get all Indian Govt jobs exam syllabus
- MPPSC AM examination shall be of 2 parts
- Part A contains 50 questions and 150 marks
- Part B contains 100 questions with 300 marks
- Time duration is 3 hours
MPPSC Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
|Parts||Topics||Number Of Questions||Total Marks||Qualifying Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A||General Knowledge of Madhya Pradesh, National and International Level||50||150||OC, OBC: 40% of Maximum Marks
SC, ST, PWD: 30% of Maximum Marks
|Part B||Hospital and Public Health Management||100||300|
|Total||150 Questions||450 Marks|
Madhya Pradesh PSC Assistant Manager Syllabus 2021 & MPPSC Exam Pattern
MPPSC सहायक प्रबंधक पाठ्यक्रम 2021: क्या आप मध्य प्रदेश सहायक प्रबंधक पदों के लिए परीक्षा की तैयारी शुरू करने की प्रतीक्षा कर रहे हैं। तो यह पेज आपके लिए बहुत उपयोगी है। यहां हम मध्य प्रदेश पीएससी सहायक प्रबंधक परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम और पेपर पैटर्न प्रस्तुत कर रहे हैं। तो, जो आवेदक तैयारी शुरू करना चाहते हैं, वे नीचे दिए गए अनुभागों से एमपीपीएससी एएम पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा पैटर्न डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। फिर, एक सही रणनीति के साथ अपनी तैयारी शुरू करें।
MPPSC Assistant Manager Syllabus 2021 & Exam Pattern – Details
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Designation||Assistant Manager Posts|
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Selection process||Written Test, Interview|
|Starting date||16th July 2021|
|Valid Through||15th August 2021|
|Employment Type||Full – Time|
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus 2021 & MPPSC Exam Pattern
Madhya Pradesh PSC Sahayak Prabandhak Syllabus plays an important role to score good results in the exam. So, applicants before going to start the preparation aspirants need to download the MPPSC exam syllabus for Assistant Manager posts. In the below sections we have specified the MPPSC Assistant Manager download link. Hence, all the aspirants utilize this mppsc.nic.in AM syllabus to qualify for the exam. To attain a good score in the written test candidates need to solve the last 5 years MPPSC Assistant Manager previous papers.
Complete MPPSC Assistant Manager Syllabus
MPPSC Sahayak Prabandhak Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Geography. History and Culture of M.P.
- History of India and Independent India.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- General Science and Environment.
- Current Events of National & International Importance.
mppsc.nic.in Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus – Concerned Subjects
- Modeling and Analysing Hospital Surgery Operations Management.
- The management and leadership of nurse managers in top positions within the health care
- Postoperative pain management.
- Quality Management in Hospital Departments.
- Healthcare consumption, experiences of care and test of and intervention in frail old people. Implications for case management.
- System for Predictive Life Cycle Management of Buildings and Infrastructures.
- Management information systems in process-oriented healthcare organizations.
- Budgetary Control in Public Health Care – A Study about Perceptions of Budgetary Control among Clinical Directors.
- Facilities Management and Health Care at Home.
- Managing Medical Emergency Calls.
- On the Design and Evaluation of an eHealth System for Management of Patients in Out-of-Hospital Care.
- Nursing management.
- In the Wake of the General Hospital.
- Antibiotic Resistance.
- Bioterrorism and Disaster Medicine.
- Adverse Drug Events Reporting.
- Emerging and Reemerging Infectious Diseases.
- Exercise and Sports Medicine.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Download MPPSC Assistant Manager Syllabus – Click Here