Air India Recruitment 2019 | 60 Trainee Controller Posts | Apply Online | Before 18th September 2019 @ airindia.in
Air India Trainee Controller Recruitment 2019: Good news for the candidates who are searching for Central Govt jobs. Now, Air India has announced recruitment notification to recruit 60 Trainee Controller Posts. Therefore, the aspirants who have finished their B.E/B.Tech/Masters or Post Graduate degree from any recognized university are eligible for these Air India Trainee Controller Jobs. So, eligible candidates can apply for these Air India Trainee Controller Vacancies through online on or before 18th September 2019. This Trainee Controller posts are purely on contract basis for 5 years.
Book mark our jobads by clicking Ctrl + D, to get freejobalerts and to know current affairs.
In the following sections, you can find complete information about the Trainee Controller jobs details like Selection process, Eligibility, salary package, important links, and Air India Trainee Controller Recruitment notification PDf.
Overview Of Air India Trainee Controller Recruitment 2019 – 20
Air India Limited
|Job Designation||Trainee Controller|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Contract basis|
|Salary Package||Rs. 45,000/- PM|
|Selection process||Written Test|
|Application Starting Date||04th September 2019|
|Last Date To submit||18th September 2019|
You can also check Delhi Employment News
Eligibility Criteria For Air India Delhi Trainee Controller Jobs
- B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science with 70%/Masters in Computer applications/Post graduation in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university or institute.
- Furthermore, visit the official site for Air India Ltd Delhi Recruitment.
The upper age limit will be for
- OBC – 31 years
- General – 28 years
- SC/ST – 33 years
- Age relaxation is applicable for Ex-servicemen.
Air India Trainee Controller Vacancy Details 2019 – 20
- Trainee Controller – 60 Posts
Air India Trainee Controller Application Details
This new Air India Trainee Controller openings 2019 is a very good chance for the candidates who completed their graduation or post-graduation in computer science. For the sake of job seekers here, we are furnishing some simple steps to apply for these Air India Trainee Controller posts.
Steps To Apply For Careers in Air India
- Firstly, go to the official site – www.airindia.in
- Search for the notification in Recruitment Notifications.
- Read the complete Air India Trainee Controller Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Click on the “Apply now”.
- Fill the Trainee Controller application.
- Upload requisite certificates.
- Finally, submit the Air India Trainee Controller online application form.
Officials of Air India will select the candidates through,
- Written test
- Document verification
- Medical Examination
- General Category – Rs 1000/- DD
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from fee
- Selected candidates, after the training they will get Rs 45000/- pm.
- Application Starting Date: 04th September 2019
- Last Date for Submitting Application: 18th September 2019