CGHS Pharmacist Recruitment 2021: Central Government Health Science has released a new job notification to fill the vacancies of GDMO/ Specialists and Pharmacists (Allopathy) Posts. A total of 16 vacancies are available under CGHS Job Openings. Skilled and interested candidates can apply for CGHS Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 through online mode only. Job aspirants who are eagerly waiting for Central Govt Jobs in Chennai can utilize this wonderful chance. The last date for submitting the applications is 18th October 2021. For more clear information regarding CGHS Pharmacist notification, eligibility, age limit, selection process read this article completely.
Also, check Employment News of the Week
Important Details Of CGHS Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||Central Government Health Science|
|Job Designation||GDMO/ Specialists and Pharmacists (Allopathy) Posts|
|Job category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type||Full – Time|
|Basic Pay||As per the Govt Rules|
|Selection process||Written Test, Interview|
|Starting Date To Apply||Started|
|Valid Through||18th October 2021|
Central Government Health Science Pharmacist Notification 2021 @ cghs.gov.in
Central Government Health Science is shortly known as CGHS. It has announced the latest notification for the recruitment of GDMO/ Specialists and Pharmacists (Allopathy) Posts. The selection process for CGHS Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 will be done on the basis of a written test and personal interview. Candidates who have 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognized institute are eligible for CGHS Pharmacist Jobs.
Check More Government jobs in India
Under this CGHS Organization, there are 16 vacancies are available. Job seekers who want to start a career in CGHS Dept can grab this opportunity. The starting date for CGHS Medical Specialist Notification is started. So, contenders can apply for CGHS Jobs through offline mode only. To get clear details about CGHS Pharmacist Notification, important dates, links, and more refer to Jobads website.
Central Government Health Science Pharmacist Job Openings | Eligibility Details
- Aspirants who have completed MBBS or D.Pharma/ B.Pharma or Post Graduate in Concerned Specialist from a recognized institute are eligible for CGHS GDMO Recruitment 2021.
- Please visit the official CGHS Notification for educational qualifications.
Age Limit For Delhi Govt Jobs
- Not Exceeding 68 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt rules and regulations.
CGHS Pharmacist Vacancy Details 2021
The vacancy details of Central Government Health Science is as follows
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||03|
CGHS Pharmacist Application Form 2021 @ cghs.gov.in
Delhi Officials invite offline applications from the applicants. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Pharmacist jobs in CGHS before the last date. Here we enclosed some steps to apply for CGHS Pharmacist Recruitment 2021.
Steps To Apply For Central Government Health Science Notification
- Applicants visit the official website www.cghs.gov.in
- On the home page click on the Vacancies.
- Find the Notification link for CGHS Pharmacist Recruitment 2021.
- Click on the notification and read it carefully and check your eligibility for the posts.
- If eligible, then download the application form carefully.
- Fill all the application forms with the required details.
- Finally, send the application with Bio-Data and other requisite documents to the address mentioned below by 18th October 2021.
The Office of the Additional Director,
Chennai – 600 090.
Application Fee For Central Government Health Science Pharmacist Jobs
- For the General and OBC candidates, the application fee is – Rs.500/-
- And for SC/ ST candidates have – No Fee
- Check the CGHS Pharmacist notification for more clear information about the application fee.
Selection Process CGHS ECG Technician Vacancy
The selection process for CGHS Pharmacist Recruitment 2021 will be done on the basis of
- Written Test
- And personal interview
CGHS Recruitment – Important Dates
- Starting Date To Apply Online:
- Closing Date To Submit Applications: 18th October 2021