CSIR NML Research Associate Recruitment 2019: The CSIR National Metallurgical Laboratory has issued a notification on various Research Associate vacancies. There are 10 different posts under this CSIR NML Research Associate Notification 2019. Candidates are allowed for applying through online mode only for these CSIR NML vacancies. Read the below article completely to clear information about CSIR NML recruitment 2019.
Also Employment News here.
Overview of CSIR NML Notification 2019
|Hiring Organization||CSIR National Metallurgical Laboratory|
|Job Location||Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)|
|Job Designation||Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Junior Research Fellow, Research Associate|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Apply Mode||Walkin Interview|
|Walkin Date||12th April 2019|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination/ Interview|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 38,000/-|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Interested candidates can check Jobads website for more details on the latest job notifications.
CSIR National Metallurgical Laboratory Research Associate Jobs
The CSIR National Metallurgical Laboratory Research Associate officials have announced job notification for 10 different Research Associate vacancies. The selection process for CSIR NML Research Associate Recruitment 2019 is based on a personal round of interview. These CSIR NML Research Associate vacancies are coming under the Central Govt Jobs
The age limit of CSIR NML Research Associate Jobs 2019 is Maximum of 35 Years. The candidates who are selected in this recruitment will get a minimum of Rs. 25,000 and a maximum of Rs. 38,000 as a pay scale. We are providing the venue details of CSIR NML Research Associate Walkin drive in the below sections. Check it once.
Eligibility Criteria of CSIR NML Research Associate Posts
Educational Qualifications For National Metallurgical Laboratory Recruitment
- Applicants with B.Tech in Metallurgy/ Mechanical/ Chemical OR M.Sc. in Chemistry are eligible for this CSIR NML Research Associate Recruitment 2019.
- Candidates with PhD in Science/M.Tech with 2 years experience in Electronics/ Instrumentation can apply.
- B.Tech in Electronics/Instrumentation with at least 60% marks and two years research experience.
- M.Sc physics with at least 55% and one publication in SCI Journal.
- Candidate should have completed at least two years of post MSc research.
- M.Tech /M.E or equivalent degree in Chemical Engineering/Metallurgical Engineering with at least 60%.
Age Limit for CSIR NML Research Associate Applicants
- Candidates must have a maximum 35 Years of age for Research Associate-II and Research Associate-I posts.
- Applicants should have a maximum of 32 years for Senior Research fellow positions.
- 28 Years is the maximum age limit of Junior Research Fellow jobs.
Vacancy Details of CSIR NML Research Associate Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Junior Research Fellow (Project)||01|
|Senior Research Fellow||01|
|Junior Research Fellow||01|
Selection Process for National Metallurgical Laboratory Research Vacancies
- The interested and eligible candidates can directly go through the Walkin for the Research Associate jobs.
CSIR NML Research Associate Application Form
CSIR NML Research Associate application is available at official website www.nmlindia.com. Applicants can go through the link for more details regarding this CSIR NML Research Associate Recruitment 2019.
Steps to Apply for CSIR NML Research Associate Jobs
- Go to the official web site of CSIR NML – www.nmlindia.com.
- Find CSIR NML Research Associate Notification 2019.
- Download the notification.
- Check for eligibility in the notification.
- If you are eligible then attend NML Research Associate Walkin drive.
- Attend the interview with all the required documents along with the updated resume.
Venue of CSIR NML Walkin Drive
- CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Burmamines, Jamshedpur – 831 007.
- CSIR NML Research Associate application fee is NIL.
Important Dates to Remember for CSIR Applicants
- Date of Walk in Interview: 12th April 2019.