FSSAI Junior Fellow Recruitment 2020: The directories of the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India(FSSAI) are going to hire job seekers who are young, very active and enthusiastic persons. There are 26 openings for Senior Fellow and Junior Fellow Posts in this latest FSSAI Junior Fellow Notification 2020. So hurry up to apply for these posts through online mode and fulfill your dreams by getting the desired position. The minimum qualification is having a Master’s degree/ MTech/ equivalent postgraduate degree in relevant subjects eligible to apply for FSSAI Junior Fellow Openings 2020. The candidates must have to submit the online applications of FSSAI Recruitment 2020 on or before 21st February 2020.
Go and get all the job details Jobads.in site
FSSAI Junior Fellow Notification 2020 Overview
|Name of the organization||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India(FSSAI)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Designation||Senior Fellow and Junior Fellow Posts in Food Safety and Nutrition|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date to Apply||27th January 2020|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Advt No||1/Standards/Scientific Co-operation/FSSAI-2020|
|Closing Date||21st February 2020|
|Salary||As per Norms|
You can follow the latest Employment News Of the Week
Food Safety and Standards Authority of India(FAASI) Junior Fellow Notification 2020
The officials of the FSSAI has revealed the latest recruitment for 26 Junior Fellow, Senior Fellow Vacancies for the eligible candidates. Interested candidates may apply for FSSAI Junior Fellow Recruitment 2020 before the stated closing date. Here we provide all the details about the Current FSSAI Junior Fellow & Senior Fellow Vacancy 2020. The opening date is 27th January 2020 for applying these mentioned posts.
Eligibility Criteria Of FSSAI Junior Fellow Jobs 2020
Educational Qualifications For FSSAI Notification 2020
- The interested/enthusiastic candidates should have completed MTech, Master’s degree, or other equivalent qualification on a relevant subject from a recognized university.
- The applicants have a NET/GATE qualification and the idea of computer applications including web-searching, MS-Office and report writing.
- Check more at the official notification of FSSAI Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit For FSSAI Junior Fellow Posts 2020
- There will be an age limit and relaxation as per the JRF / SRF guidance provided on the FSSAI Junior Fellow Recruitment 2020 official notification. The applicant’s age limit would be the last day of application submission.
FSSAI Junior Fellow Vacancy Details 2020 | FSSAI Jobs 2020
|Senior Fellows in Food Safety & Nutrition (SFFan)||10|
|Junior Fellows in Food Safety & Nutrition (JFFan)||16|
Application Form For FSSAI Junior Fellow Notification 2020 @ fssai.gov.in
The FSSAI invites applications for senior (SFFan) and junior (JFFaN) fellowships from talented young men and women from India. Officials are inviting only online applications. The last day to submit the filled online application is 21st February 2020. Candidates may check our website for details of FSSAI Recruitment 2020 and read the necessary steps to apply for FSSAI Job Openings 2020 which are given below.
Essential Steps To Apply For FSSAI Junior Fellow Jobs 2020
- Initially, visit the FSSAI official site – https://fssai.gov.in/
- Click on Advertisement related to inviting applications for Senior and Junior Fellowships in Food Safety and Nutrition.
- Find the FSSAI Junior Fellow Recruitment 2020.
- Open the notification and start to check eligibility.
- If the instructions are matched to your profile.
- Apply for your desired posts.
- Fill the application carefully and add supportive documents.
- Make a payment.
- Once cross-check before submitting the application
- At last, take the application hard copy for future use.
Selection Process For FSSAI Junior Fellow Jobs 2020
Application Fee For FSSAI Posts 2020
- Once you go through the official notification for getting the details of the application fee for senior fellow and junior fellow posts.
FSSAI Vacancies 2020 | Important Dates Must Remember
- Opening date for Applications – 27th January 2020
- Ending Date of Applications – 21st February 2020