IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2022: The Indian Railway Construction (IRCON) International Limited has released the latest advertisement IRCON Apprentice Notification 2022. There are 31 vacancies for Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Jobs. The minimum qualifications to apply for IRCON Apprentice Jobs 2022 are a graduate degree, diploma in Engineering/Technology, or equivalent subject from Institute/University recognized by AICTE. The interested applicants can apply for these job roles of IRCON Recruitment 2022 through offline mode. The given due date to send the offline application form is on or before 17th August 2022.
Daily check job notifications jobads.in website
Overview of IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||IRCON International Limited|
|Advt No||A 01/2022|
|Starting Date||29th July 2022|
|Closing Date||17th August 2022|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Designation||Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Jobs|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Stipend||Rs. 8500/- to Rs. 10000/-|
Visit Daily Employment News for job notices
Indian Railway Construction (IRCON) International Limited Apprentice Jobs 2022
The IRCON officials had decided to invite applications from eligible/qualifying aspirants for undergoing one-year apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. The applicants can apply for Graduate Apprentices & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices Posts in this IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2022. The selection process for IRCON recruitment will be based on merit. Check all the details in the following sections to know the Indian Railway Construction (IRCON) International Limited Recruitment 2022.
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Railway Construction (IRCON) International Limited Apprentice Jobs 2022
Educational Qualifications For IRCON Vacancies 2022
- The candidates who are applying for Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices vacancies should have completed a full-time diploma, graduate degree in Engineering & Technology, or equivalent from a University recognized by AICTE.
- Go through the official notification to know more academic details.
Age Limit For IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- The qualifying/eligible applicant’s age should be a minimum age of 18 years and the maximum age of 30 years as on 01.08.2022.
- For SC/ST Candidates age – 35 years(Age relaxation – 5 years)
- For OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) candidates age – 33 years(Age relaxation – 3 years)
IRCON Apprentice Vacancy details 2022 | IRCON Notification 2022
|Name Of the post||Vacancy Count|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||12|
Application Form of IRCON Apprentice Vacancies 2022
The new notification has been released by the Indian Railway Construction (IRCON) International Limited for undergoing one-year apprenticeship training. The applying posts are Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices vacancies in this IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2022. The offline applications opened on 29th July 2022. So aspirants fill out the apprentice’s application form in the given prescribed format and send the duly filled application before 17th August 2022.
Easy Steps to Apply For IRCON Job Openings 2022
- Visit IRCON’s official site – http://ircon.org/
- Click on the HR & CAREER Tab.
- Choose a job Category.
- Find the notification IRCON Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
- The notification will appear and read the instructions.
- Find the eligibility and it is matched for your profile.
- Apply For the Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices posts.
- Fill out the offline application form properly.
- And send the application with the required documents.
Address For IRCON Apprentice Posts 2022
Ircon International Ltd.,
C4 District Centre,
Saket New Delhi 110017.
Selection Process For IRCON Posts 2022
- Merit list
Application fee For IRCON Jobs 2022
- Check once at the official notification to find the details of the application fee.
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs 10,000/- Per Month.
- Technician (Diploma) Holders: Rs 8,500/- Per Month
IRCON Vacancies 2022 | Important Dates
- Opening Date of Applications – 29th July 2022
- Closing Date to Submit Applications – 17th August 2022