KRCL Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) (Konkan Railway) has invited applications for the recruitment of Trainee Apprentices under National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS). According to the KRCL Notification 2019, a total of 135 vacancies are available. Qualified and interested candidates can start to apply for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 through online mode. Job hunters who have possessed graduation degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Signal & Telecommunications) or Diploma in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering can enroll as Trainee Apprentices under National Apprentice Training before 30th November 2019. From 26th September 2019 to 30th November 2019 candidates may submit the online applications.
Refer to Today’s Employment News
By reading this entire article to get the information about KRCL Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2019 such as eligibility criteria, direct online link, application fee, KRCL vacancies selection procedure, important dates and more.
Basic Details Of KRCL Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) (Konkan Railway)
Vacancy count: 135
Job Designation: Trainee Apprentices
Employment Type: Full Time
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Stipend Details: Rs.3542 to Rs.4984/- p.m.
Official Website: www.konkanrailway.com
Job Location: Maharashtra
Starting Date To Apply: 26th September 2019
Last Date To Submit: 30th November 2019
Selection Process: Merit List, Interview
Have a sharp look on Jobads website to get more job openings
Konkan Railway Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for KRCL Trainee Apprentice Vacancies 2019
- Graduation degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Signal & Telecommunications) or Diploma in Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Please refer to the KRCL Trainee Apprentice notification 2019 for eligibility.
Age Limit For Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Minimum age is: 21 years
- Maximum age is: 25 years
- Age relaxation is as per the Govt Norms.
KRCL Trainee Apprentice Vacancy Details 2019
There are 135 vacancies are under this KRCL Recruitment 2019
- BE(Civil) – 17
- BE (Electrical) – 17
- BE (Electronics & Telecommunications) – 13
- BE (Mechanical) – 5
- Diploma (Civil) – 12
- Diploma (Electrical) – 15
- BE(Civil) – 5
- BE (Electrical) – 3
- BE (Electronics & Telecommunications) – 2
- Diploma (Civil) – 5
- Diploma (Electrical) – 3
- BE(Civil) – 8
- BE (Electrical) – 10
- BE (Electronics & Telecommunications) – 3
- Diploma (Civil) – 7
- Diploma (Electrical) – 10
Konkan Railway 2019 Jobs Online Application Form
Officials are inviting online applications from the qualified candidates. The last date for the submission of online applications will be 30th November 2019. Here we enclosed some simple steps to apply for Trainee Apprentice Vacancy 2019.
Important Steps To Apply For – KRCL Trainee Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Log on to the official website @ www.konkanrailway.com
- Check the advt link for KRCL Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
- Download the KRCL Apprentice Notification 2019.
- Check the eligibility for the desired posts.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Recheck all the details in the form.
- Finally, save and submit the form.
The selection process for the Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of
- Merit List, Interview
- For General/OBC: Rs.200/- &
- For SC/ST/PwD: Nil
- Starting Date To Apply Online Application Forms: 26th September 2019
- Last Date To Submit The Application Forms: 30th November 2019