LHMC Junior Resident Recruitment 2021: Lady Hardinge Medical College has released an official notification for the post of Non-PG Junior resident. The number of vacancies under this LHMC notification is 36. So aspirants use this opportunity to get a job in LHMC. Interested job seekers submit their applications from 14th December 2021 to 17th December 2021 to the office address. For more details regarding this LHMC Junior Resident Jobs like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Payscale, and more read the below article completely. For more free job alerts regarding Govt Jobs in India stay tuned to the JobAds website.
LHMC Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||LHMC (Lady Hardinge Medical College)|
|Name of the Designation||Non-PG Junior resident|
|Number of Vacancies||36|
|Job category||State Govt|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Type||On Adhoc Basis|
|Selection process||Written test, Interview|
|Salary||Level-10 (Rs.56,100 to Rs.1,77,500/-)|
|Application Submission Starting Date||14th December 2021|
|Application Submission Last Date||17th December 2021|
Also, Check the Employment news of this week
lhmc-hosp.gov.in Junior Resident Jobs in Delhi 2021
The latest employment news of the week is released by Lady Hardinge Medical College. This notification was released for Non-PG Junior Resident Posts. This LHMC Notification is to fill 36 Junior Resident vacancies in various departments like accident& emergency, blood bank, Neurology, and more. Candidates will be selected based upon the Written test for these LHMC Non-PG Junior resident jobs. An attractive salary package will be provided for the candidates who are selected in this LHMC Junior resident recruitment 2021. The job location for the selected candidates is in New Delhi. Job hunters who are looking for Govt jobs in Delhi are a great opportunity. To know more details reading these LHMC Junior Resident vacancies check the official notification which is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for LHMC Non-PG Junior Resident Notification
Educational qualification for LHMC Junior Resident Job Openings
Here we are providing the minimum educational qualification for LHMC Junior Resident recruitment 2021.
- MBBS/ BDS/ any equivalent degree from any recognized university with minimum marks.
- Refer to the official notification for more details.
Age Limit For LHMC Non-PG Junior Resident Vacancies
- The age limit of the candidates should be 30 years for LHMC Job openings.
- The age relaxation of the applicants is as per the Govt rules and regulations.
- Refer Official website for more details.
Vacancy Details of Lady Hardinge Medical College 2021
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Non-PG Junior resident||36|
How to Apply For Lady Hardinge Medical College Jobs 2021
Interested and eligible candidates start applying for these LHMC vacancies offline by submitting their application forms to the office address which is given below on 14th December 2021 and 17th December 2021. Here we are providing simple steps to apply for these LHMC Junior Resident recruitment 2021.
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website – lhmc-hosp.gov.in.
- Check the LHMC Junior Resident recruitment 2021 notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible, then download the application form fill it with all desired details.
- Attach all required documents.
- Make the payment step if required.
- Then Submit the LHMC jobs application form on the registration submission date.
- Take a hard copy of the LHMC application form for future use.
The selection process for Lady Hardinge Medical College Junior Resident Vacancies
The selection process for the LHMC Junior resident recruitment 2021 is as follows,
- Written test
Application fee for LHMC Junior Resident Notification
- For OBC/ UR candidates – R.s 500/-
- For SC/ ST candidates – R.s 300/-
- There is no application fee for others.
Salary for LHUMC Non-PG Junior Resident Jobs
- Selected candidates will get monthly in between Rs. 56100 to 177500/- as a pay scale.
Important dates for LHMC Non-PG Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Application submission starting date for Non-PG Jr. Residency Jobs – 14th December 2021
- Application submission Last date – 17th December 2021