LHMC Junior Resident Recruitment 2020: Lady Hardinge Medical College has released an official notification for the post of Non-PG Junior resident. A number of vacancies under this LHMC notification are 72. So aspirants use this opportunity to get a job in LHMC. Interested job seekers submit their application on 12th February 2020 for Non-PG Jr. Residency (MBBS) and 27th February 2020 for Non-PG Jr. Residency (Dental-BDS) to the office address. For more details regarding this LHMC Junior Resident Jobs like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Payscale, and more read the below article completely. For more freejobalerts regarding Govt Jobs in India stay tuned to JobAds website.
LHMC Junior Resident Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organization||LHMC (Lady Hardinge Medical College)|
|Name of the Designation||Non-PG Junior resident|
|Number of Vacancies||72|
|Job category||State Govt|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Selection process||Written test|
|Salary||Rs. 56100 to 177500/-|
|Application Submission date for Non-PG Jr. Residency (MBBS)||12th February 2020|
|Application Submission date for Non-PG Jr. Residency (Dental-BDS)||27th February 2020|
Also, Check Employment news of this week
lhmc-hosp.gov.in Junior Resident Jobs in Delhi 2020
The latest employment news of the week is released by Lady Hardinge Medical College. This notification released for Non-PG Junior Resident Posts. This LHMC Notification is to fill 72 Junior Resident vacancies in various departments like accident& emergency, blood bank, Neurology and more. Candidates will be selected based upon the Written test for these LHMC Non-PG Junior resident jobs. The attractive salary package will be provided for the candidates who are selected in this LHMC Junior resident recruitment 2020. Job location for the selected candidates in New Delhi. Job hunters who are looking for Govt jobs in Delhi is a great opportunity. To know more details reading these LHMC Junior Resident vacancies check the official notification which is given below.
Eligibility Criteria for LHMC Non-PG Junior Resident Notification
Educational qualification for LHMC Junior Resident Job Openings
Here we are providing the minimum educational qualification for LHMC Junior Resident recruitment 2020.
- MBBS/ BDS/ any equivalent degree from any recognized university with minimum marks.
- Refer to official notification for more details.
Age Limit For LHMC Non-PG Junior Resident Vacancies
- The age limit of the candidates should be 30 years for LHMC Job openings.
- The age relaxation of the applicants is as per the Govt rules and regulations.
- Refer Official website for more details.
Vacancy Details of Lady Hardinge Medical College 2020
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Non-PG Junior resident||72|
How to Apply For Lady Hardinge Medical College Jobs 2020
Interested and eligible candidates start applying for these LHMC vacancies through offline by submitting their application forms to the office address which is given below on 12th February 2020 and 27th February 2020. Here we are providing simple steps to apply for these LHMC Junior Resident recruitment 2020.
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website – lhmc-hosp.gov.in.
- Check the LHMC Junior Resident recruitment 2020 notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible, then download the application form fill with all desired details.
- Attach all required documents.
- Make the payment step if it required.
- Then Submit the LHMC jobs application form on the registration submission date.
- Take a hard copy of the LHMC application form for future use.
Registration date and Venue details are given as follows,
|Name of the Post||Registration Date||Venue|
|Non-PG Jr. Residency (MBBS)||12th February 2020||Swarn Jayanti Auditorium, LHMC.|
|Non-PG Jr. Residency (Dental-BDS)||27th February 2020|
Selection process for Lady Hardinge Medical College Junior Resident Vacancies
The selection process for the LHMC Junior resident recruitment 2020 is as follows,
- Written test
Application fee for LHMC Junior Resident Notification
- For OBC/ UR candidates – R.s 500/-
- For SC/ ST candidates – R.s 300/-
- There is no application fee for others.
Salary for LHUMC Non-PG Junior Resident Jobs
- Selected candidates will get monthly in between Rs. 56100 to 177500/- as a pay scale.
Important dates for LHMC Non-PG Junior Resident Recruitment 2020
- Application submission date for Non-PG Jr. Residency (MBBS) – 11th February 2020
- Application submission date for Non-PG Jr. Residency (Dental-BDS) – 20th February 2020
- Written exam date for Non-PG Jr. Residency (MBBS) – 18th February 2020
- Written exam date for Non-PG Jr. Residency (Dental-BDS) – 26th February 2020