LHMC Sr Resident Recruitment 2019: Lady Harding Medical College (LHMC), New Delhi offline applications for the post of Senior Resident Posts. Currently, there are a total of 114 vacancies are allocated for this LHMC Recruitment. Interested candidates may apply for these Sr Resident Jobs through offline mode. Eligible candidates can Walk-In for Written Test/ Interview, which will conduct from 10th Jul 2019 to 3rd Sep 2019. Aspirants who have completed MBBS/Post Graduate/Diploma/BDS from a recognized University are eligible for LHMC Sr Resident Vacancies.
Click On Latest Employment News
Read this entire article candidate to know the Lady Harding Medical College Jobs, LHMC Sr Resident Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, LHMC Selection Process, Important Dates & more.
Basic Details Of LHMC Sr Resident Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Lady Harding Medical College (LHMC)
Vacancy count: 144
Job Designation: Senior Resident Posts
Application Mode: Offline
Salary Details: Rs. 67,700 – 208700
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Selection Process: Written Examination & Interview.
Notification Date: 19th June 2019
Job Location: New Delhi
Interview Dates: 10th Jul 2019 to 3rd Sep 2019
Official Website: lhmc-hosp.gov.in
Subscribe to jobads website for more jobs
Eligibility Criteria For LHMC Sr Resident Vacancies
Educational Qualification For Lady Harding Medical College Recruitment 2019
Candidates must have the below educational qualifications
- MBBS/Post Graduate/Diploma/BDS from a recognized University
Age Limit For LHMC Notification 2019
- For Gen/ UR Candidates – 37 years
Upper Age Relaxation For
- SC/ST candidates – 05 years
- OBC candidates – 03 years
- Please refer to the official LHMC Sr Resident notification for more information
LHMC Sr Resident Vacancies | Senior Resident Jobs in LHMC
There are 114 vacancies are under this LHMC recruitment.
- Accidental Emergency (Casualty)- 04
- Dermatology- 02
- Forensic Medicine- 02
- Microbiology- 05
- ENT- 01
- Anatomy- 03Anaesthesia- 14
- Biochemistry- 06
- Community Medicine- 03
- Dental & Oral Surgery- 01
- For more clear information check the advt.
Lady Harding Medical College Senior Resident Application Form 2019
Candidates who are eligible for these posts may attend the walk-in interview. Applicants must download the application form from the official website i.e lhmc-hosp.gov.in. And fill it with complete details. Bring all the necessary documents to the venue.
How To Apply Steps For LHMC Sr Resident Jobs
- Candidates visit the official website – lhmc-hosp.gov.in
- Search for LHMC Sr Resident Recruitment 2019.
- Download the Lady Harding Medical College notification.
- Open and read it carefully.
- Follow each and every step in the notification.
- Eligible aspirants must download the application form.
- Fill it with complete details.
- And with all documents attend the walk-in interview.
Convocation Hall (near Director Office)
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST – Rs.300/-
- PWD have – No Fee
- The Selection will be done on the basis of Written Examination & Interview.
- Notification Date: 19th June 2019
- Interview Dates: 10th Jul 2019 to 3rd Sep 2019
- Registration Time: 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM