Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020 | 40 Vacancies | Apply Offline @loksabha.nic.in
Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2020: Parliament of India released applications for the Indian citizens of the state and central government. The Lok Sabha has announced 40 vacancies for the posts of Secretariat Assistant. The candidates who completed graduation from a recognized university are allowed to apply for the Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Notification. Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before applying for the posts. Those who are waiting for the Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates should apply through offline mode for the Lok Sabha Notification.
Get all the latest updates of Government Jobs from Jobads
Synopsis Of Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Hiring Organisation||Lok Sabha|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Designation||Secretariat Assistant|
|Salary||Level 6 in the Pay Matrix|
|Age Limit||56 years|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Selection Process||Typing Test|
|Last Date to apply||15 days from the date of publication in Employment News|
Also, check the latest Employment News
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020 @ loksabha.nic.in
Lok Sabha recruits candidates for Analogous posts for Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Recruitment. The organization prefers candidates who completed graduation along with 2 years of minimum experience in their respective fields. The eligible candidates make sure to submit the application forms 15 days from the date of publication of the official notification.
Lok Sabha Notification Eligibility Criteria
- Contenders should possess graduation, a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute is required.
- Candidate with 2 years of experience is more preferable.
- The candidates should have good knowledge of basic computer operations i.e; MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The age limit of Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Recruitment is 56 years.
- For details on age relaxation and reservations kindly refer to the official notification.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Vacancies 2020
|Name of the Post||No.of Posts|
Application Form of Lok Sabha Posts @loksabha.nic.in
The eligible candidates must download the application form from the official website. The form should be filled through offline mode with all the required details. Enclose the application form with the required documents and submit them to the address mentioned in the notification. The last date to submit the application form of Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Recruitment is 15 days from the date of publication in Employment News.
Steps to apply for Lok Sabha Jobs
- Visit the official Lok Sabha website www.loksabha.nic.in
- Click on the official notification link.
- Read the instructions given in the notification.
- Check your eligibility details of Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Posts.
- If you are eligible, then download the application form.
- Fill in all the required details for Lok Sabha Vacancies.
- Enclose the application form with the required documents.
- Pay the application fee if required.
- Send the form to the address mentioned in the official notification.
Lok Sabha Secretariat,
Parliament House Annexe,
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on the Typing test conducted by Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Recruitment.
- Refer to the official Lok Sabha Secretariat Assistant Jobs notification.
- Last date to apply – 15 days from the date of publication in Employment News