Apply Online | Madhya Pradesh High Court Notification 2021-22 | No Of Vacancies: 123 | Civil Judge Posts | Closing Date: 27th January 2022
MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2022: Good news for all job aspirants!! Here is the new notification from the officials of Madhya Pradesh High Court. It has recruiting candidates to fill the vacancies of Civil Judge. There are 123 vacancies are available under this MP High Court Notification 2021-22. Via online mode only candidates must submit the online applications. The starting date to apply for MP High Court Online Applications is 29th December 2021. And the last date to submit the applications will be 27th January 2022.
Visit Employment News of the month for more jobs
Dates To Remember
- Starting Date To Apply: 29th December 2021
- Last Date To Submit: 27th January 2022
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 38 Years
- Rs. 1047.82 for General/ OBC, Rs. 647.82 for SC/ST and Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Exam fee of Rs. 283.20 for all candidates.
- Refer notification for payment details.
Officials will select the candidates by conducting
- Online Preliminary Test
- Main Examination
- Bachelor’s Degree in Faculty of Law from a recognized university.
- Kindly refer to the MP High Court Notification 2021-22 for clear information.
Subscribe to our Jobads.in for more jobs
Overview MP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
|Hiring Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the posts||Civil Judge|
|No Of Vacancies||123|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualification||LLB degree|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Starting date to apply an online application||29th December 2021|
|Valid Through||27th January 2022|
|Basic Salary||Rs. 27,700 to Rs. 44,770|
MP High Court Vacancies 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Civil Judge||123 Posts|
Simple Steps To Apply MP High Court Job Openings 2022
- Log on to the official website – www.mphc.gov.in
- Download the MP High Court Civil Judge Notification 2022.
- Read all the instructions and check the eligibility for the posts.
- Enter all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Save & submit the form.