MPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Forest Guard and Forest Ranger Posts. In accordance with there is a total of 100 vacancies are available under MPSC Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates can start to apply for MPSC Forest Ranger Jobs through online mode. So candidates before the last date only may apply for these jobs. Graduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University are eligible for Maharashtra Public Service Commission jobs. The starting date to apply MPSC Online applications is 3rd August 2019. And the last date to submit the forms will be 19th August 2019.
Click on Employment News of the Week
In this article, we provide the details about MPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2019 like Eligibility criteria, age limit, MPSC Forest Ranger vacancies selection process, and more.
Overview Of MPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Job Designation: Assistant Forest Guard and Forest Ranger Posts
Vacancy count: 100
Application Mode: Online
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Employment Type: Full – Time
Salary Details: Rs.51100 – Rs.155800
Job Location: Maharashtra
Starting Date To Apply: 3rd August 2019
Selection Process: written test, physical test, and interview
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Last Date to Submit: 19th August 2019
Check also, Jobads website to know more job updates
Eligibility Criteria For Maharashtra Public Service Commission Notification 2019
Educational Qualification For MPSC Forest Ranger Jobs 2019
- Graduate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University are eligible for MPSC Assistant Forest Guard jobs.
- Check the MPSC notification for more details.
Age Limit For Maharashtra PSC Jobs
- Assistant Forest Officer: 18 – 38 years
- Forest Ranger – 21 – 38 years
Forest Ranger Jobs in MPSC Vacancy Details 2019 | MPSC Jobs
|Name Of The Posts||No Of Vacancies|
|Assistant Forest Officer||29|
MPSC Online Application Form 2019 @ mpsc.gov.in
Interested candidates who are willing to apply for MPSC Assistant Forest Officer vacancies on or before the last date i.e 19th August 2019. Officials are inviting only online application forms.
Simple Steps To Apply For – Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
- Log on to – www.mpsc.gov.in
- Click on recruitment under home page.
- Find the link for MPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2019.
- Check the eligibility for the MPSC job openings.
- Fill the mandatory fields in the form.
- Make the payment.
- Once again check all the details.
- Save and submit the form.
- General candidates – Rs.524/-
- Reserve category – Rs.324/-
The selection process for this MPSC recruitment will be done on the basis of
- written test, physical test, and interview
Dates To Remember
- Starting date to apply online – 3rd August 2019
- The last date to submit the forms – 19th August 2019