NCB Recruitment 2018: Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) board released the notification for the Junior Intelligence post. NCB hires the candidates to fill the vacant positions for Junior Intelligence Officer jobs in all over India. In NCB notification 2018, 166 Junior Intelligence Officer vacancies are available. Interested and eligible candidates can start applying for this NCB job openings within 60 days from the issued date of circular. Narcotics Control Bureau notification 2018 has announced through F_No. 11/4(2)/2018-Estt. advt. Selected candidates in NCB Recruitment will be posted in New Delhi India. NCB invites the applicants to apply for this job role through offline only. Here we enclosed all the details regarding the NCB Job Openings like NCB vacancy, NCB Eligibility Criteria, NCB Pay scale and more.
Check More Government jobs in India
Overview Of The NCB Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)|
|Advertisement No||F_No. 11/4(2)/2018-Estt.|
|Job Designation||Junior Intelligence Officer|
|Job location||New Delhi, India|
|Job category||Central Government|
|Starting date of application form||11th October 2018|
|Last date of the application form||within 60 days from the date of issue of this circular|
NCB Jobs 2018 For Junior Intelligence Officer Post
Narcotic Control Bureau released a notification for the Young Professionals to fill the vacancies in the NCB for Junior Intelligence Officer Post. Any Graduate can apply for this job role. Eligible candidates can start applying for the junior intelligence officer jobs in NCB. NCB officials will accept the applications through Offline mode only. No other means of applications will be accepted. Applications beyond the scheduled date and incomplete application forms will be rejected.
Under the NCB recruitment 2018, 166 vacancies are available. Candidates will be selected based on the interview. Candidates should have a graduate degree to apply for this latest NCB Job Openings. NCB officials will fill these NCB vacancies on deputation basis for the period of initially 03 years. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India. Applicants have to send the applications in the prescribed format only along with the required documents. Grab this wonderful opportunity and start applying for NCB Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2018. For more information regarding the NCB Junior Intelligence Officer Notification 2018 click on the official notification pdf link given below.
Also Check Employment news of this week
NCB Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The educational qualification for the NCB recruitment 2018 is as follows
- Candidates should possess a graduation degree.
- Aspirants with two years of experience in enforcement in regulatory laws and collection of information are eligible for this job role.
- For more details regarding educational qualification check the official notification given below.
- Candidate upper age limit will be 56 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- Check the notification given below for age relaxation.
NCB Vacancy Details 2018
The NCB Vacancies 2018 details regarding the NCB Recruitment 2018 is as follows
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
|Junior Intelligence Officer||166|
For more details check the official notification 2018 mentioned below.
How To Apply For Narcotics Control Bureau Jobs 2018
Here we enclosed some simple steps to apply for the NCB Junior Intelligence Officer job role. The mode of the application is Offline.
Steps To Apply For NCB Recruitment 2018
- Go to the official website of NCB – narcoticsindia.nic.in.
- Click on “Vacancies” on the home page.
- Find the advertisement “For the notification link of Junior Intelligence Officer post in NCB.
- Click on the advertisement, and read it carefully.
- Download application form from NCB notification 2018.
- Fill the form correctly.
- Enclose all the mandatory documents.
- Send all documents to the given address within 60 days from the date of issue of this circular.
Deputy Director (Admn.),
Narcotics Control Bureau,
West Block No.1,
Wing No. 5,
New Delhi – 110066.
Candidates will be selected based on the following criteria for NCB jobs 2018
- Written test
- The selected candidates will get the salary in between 9300 – 34800 Indian Rupees for the NCB Junior Intelligence Officer Post.
Important Dates To Remember
- Starting Date for submission: 11th October 2018.
- Last Date for Submission: within 60 days from the date of issue of this circular.