NIAB Field Assistant Recruitment 2021: Recently, the officials of NIAB issued a job notification for Field Assistant, Project Associate-I, and Project Associate-II Posts. Total 08 vacancies are declared to fill those posts. Therefore, aspirants who finished intermediate with a Diploma in animal husbandry or veterinary sciences can apply for these National institutes of Animal Biotechnology Job vacancies. People who completed M.Sc in Life science, biotechnology, or its equivalent and Post Graduation in Veterinary Science from any famous university can also apply now for this NIAB Recruitment 2021. Eligible Candidates must apply for this NIAB Field Assistant Notification 2021 through online mode only from 28th June 2021 to 19th July 2021.
Summary of NIAB Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||National Institute of Animal Biotechnology|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||Post Graduation, M.Sc in relevant fields|
|Designation||Field Assistant, Project Associate-I, and Project Associate-II Posts|
|Starting Date||28th June 2021|
|Age Limit||Field Asst – 30 years
Project Associate -I & II – 35 years
|Closing Date||19th July 2021|
subscribe now to jobads.in site to get free job alerts daily
How to Apply Online for NIAB Recruitment 2021
- First of all, Go to the National Institute of Animal Biotechnology official website – www.niab.org.in
- Find the careers tab on the NIAB Home Page.
- Click on the careers tab and locate the important links.
- Search the NIAB Field Assistant Notification 2021 link and open it.
- Read the notification once to know your eligibility, age limit, and other details
- Download the Field Assistant Application form and fill it with the required details without any errors.
- Upload scanned copies of your certificates if necessary as per the notification.
- Finally, submit the NIAB Field Assistant Application form on or before the due date 19th July 2021
To Download the NIAB Field Assistant Recruitment 2021 PDF — << Click Here >>
Apply Online Link — << Click Here >>