NIE Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019: National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) has released new notification to fill the 19 vacancies of consultant and technical assistant posts under a contract basis. NIE is going to conduct a walk-in-interview to select suitable candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview at ICMR-NIE, Chennai. Suitable aspirants can apply through online mode for the NIE Chennai notification.
Check for the newest job updates in Employment News of the week
To know furthermore details about Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Selection process, Apply link and dates of NIE Technician Recruitment 2019
Complete Details About NIE Vacancies 2019
|Organization Name||National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE)|
|Job Role||Consultant–I, Consultant–II, Technical Assistant, Consultant (Medical, Administrative Assistant, Scientist- C, Personal Assistant (Admin), Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant (Admin), Upper Division Clerk (UDC)|
|Job Location||ICMR-NIE, Chennai|
|Walk-in Dates||13,14,16,29,30/08/2019 & 04,05/09/2019|
|Selection Process||Walk-in-interview / Written Test|
|Employment Type||Contract Basis|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Payscale||Rs. 17,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/-|
To get the current job notifications to visit the JobAds website.
National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Notification 2019
National Institute of Epidemiology was shortly known as NIE. It has circulated a new notification for the vacancies of Consultant–I, Consultant–II, Technical Assistant, Consultant (Medical, Administrative Assistant, Scientist- C, Personal Assistant (Admin), Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant (Admin), Upper Division Clerk (UDC).
NIE Technical Assistant Recruitment will pick the candidates on their Excellence at the Walkin interview or written test. The candidates need to fulfill all the required educational qualifications & age limitations and that candidates are suitable for this NIE recruitment. For more information about the NIE vacancies 2019 refer the official notification which is given below
Check for the Government Jobs in Tamilnadu
Eligibility Details of NIE Technical Assistant Recruitment 2019 @ nie.gov.in
- The Applicant must have passed 12th, Graduate in any discipline, MD or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- For more details about the NIE, jobs refer to the official notification.
- The minimum age limit of NIE Posts should be 30 years.
- The maximum age limit is 70 years
- Check Official Notification for NIE Technical Assistant Recruitment age limitations and Age relaxation.
- Written test/ Walk-in interview between 9 Am to 10 Am
- A typing speed test.
- Check NIE Official Notification for more details.
Vacancy details and Important dates as per NIE Posts 2019
|Name of the Role||No of Vacancies||Walk-in Date|
|Consultant–I||02||13th August 2019|
|Consultant–II||04||13th August 2019|
|Technical Assistant||01||14th August 2019|
|Consultant (Medical)||02||16th August 2019|
|Consultant||01||16th August 2019|
|Administrative Assistant||01||14th August 2019|
|Scientist- C (Data Analyst)||02||29th August 2019|
|Technical Assistant||02||30th August 2019|
|Personal Assistant (Admin)||02||4th September 2019|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||02||5th September 2019|
Steps to apply for NIE Consultant Jobs
- Applicants go to the official website @ nie.gov.in
- Find the exact official notification and open it.
- View the official announcement clearly and check your qualification then fill all entire details which are required
- Applicants must carry all the required documents at the time of Walk-in and candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test/ Interview will not be considered
- Qualified and eligible candidates may participate in NIE Technical Assistant Recruitment walk-in interview on prescribed date and time at the concerned office address.