SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2019: Steel Authority of India Limited is going to conduct the walk-in Interview for selection of trainees for a training programme in ispat general hospital, Rourkela, for improvement of employability skill. Interested candidates may attend the walk-in interview on mentioned dates. Under SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2019, a total number of 76 vacancies are available. Job aspirants who are searching for Central Govt Jobs can avail this chance. Individuals who have completed a Diploma, B.Sc Nursing, BPT Course, MBA, BBA, PG Diploma from a recognized University or Institute are eligible for these posts. Via offline mode, only candidates can apply for this SAIL Jobs.
Go through the Latest Employment News
Other details of SAIL vacancies, eligibility, age limits, SAIL Trainee Selection process, walkin dates, venue details and more are in the below sections.
Important Details Of SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Steel Authority of India Limited
Vacancy count: 76
Ref No: PL-M&HS/960
Job Designation: Trainee Posts
Employment Type: Contract
Application Mode: Offline
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Notification Date: 26th August 2019
Official Website: www.sailcareers.com
Selection Process: Interview
Job Location: Odisha
Salary Details: According To Govt Norms
Walkin Dates: 6th September 2019 To 23rd September 2019
Kindly refer to our Jobads.in
Steel Authority of India Ltd Recruitment 2019 | Eligibility Criteria Of SAIL Trainee Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification Of SAIL vacancies 2019
- Intermediate/ BPT Course/ Diploma/ B.Sc./ DMLT Course/ MBA from recognized board or university.
- Candidates are requested to check official SAIL notification for the eligibility.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates is: 35 Years
- For the age relaxation candidates must read the notification.
SAIL Trainee Vacancies 2019 | Steel Authority of India Ltd Recruitment 2019
- For Anesthesia/OT Assistant Training – 6 Posts
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training – 4
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training – 55
- Medical Lab. Technician Training – 10
- For Hospital Administration Training – 1
- To get clear details of SAIL vacancies to check the SAIL trainee notification 2019.
SAIL Rourkela Application Form 2019
SAIL Rourkela officials are inviting offline applications. Interested candidates may attend the walk-in interview on mentioned dates i.e 6th September 2019 To 23rd September 2019. Here we have mentioned some simple steps to apply for SAIL recruitment 2019.
Simple Steps To Apply For – SAIL 2019 Trainee Jobs
- Visit the official website – www.sailcareers.com
- View the SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Click to open the notification.
- Read it carefully.
- Candidates must check the eligibility for SAIL vacancies.
- Attend the walk-in interview with all necessary documents to the venue.
- Candidates must refer to the SAIL notification 2019.
Officials will choose the candidates on the basis of
Ispat General Hospital at New Conference Hall, Sector-19, Rourkela-769005 (Odisha).
- Anesthesia/OT Assistant Training – 06th September 2019
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training – 11th September 2019
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training – 12th September 2019
- For Medical Lab. Technician Training – 20th September 2019
- For Hospital Administration Training – 23rd September 2019