South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019: Good chance for all Job Aspirants. Recently South Indian Bank has announced a notification to fill the 160 vacancies of Probationary Officer Posts. Eligible aspirants can start to apply for SIB Bank jobs on or before the last date i.e 30th June 2019. Under this South Indian Bank PO Notification, a total of 160 vacancies are allotted. So candidates must avail this opportunity, Only online mode of applications will be accepted. Any Degree Completed candidates are eligible for this South Indian Bank PO Jobs.
Login to our jobads website
Read this entire article to know the details of South Indian Bank PO Jobs, SIB Eligibility Details, SIB PO Application Fee, SIB Bank Jobs Selection Process, Dates & more.
Important Details Of South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: South Indian Bank
Vacancy count: 160
Job Designation: Probationary Officer Posts
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Fulltime
Job Category: Bank Jobs
Salary Details: As per Govt Norms
Starting Date To Apply: 19th June 2019
Selection Process: Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Last Date to Submit: 30th June 2019
Job Location: All Over India
Official Website: www.southindianbank.com
Also, check Weekly Employment News
South Indian Bank PO Vacancies – Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification For SIB Bank PO Jobs
- X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
- Go through the official notification of South Indian Bank for eligibility details.
- For PO: Not more than 25 years (as on 30th June 2019)
- The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
South Indian Bank Notification 2019 | SIB Probationary Officer Vacancies 2019
|Post Name||No Of Vacancies|
southindianbank.com Online Form 2019 | South Indian Bank Jobs
Through online mode, candidates may start to apply for PO vacancies. The Online Application ending date is 30th June 2019. So candidates before the closing date only can apply for this South Indian Bank recruitment 2019.
Steps To Apply For SIB Probationary Officer Jobs
- Log on to the official website of www.southindianbank.com
- View the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019.
- Download the South Indian Bank pdf.
- Read it properly and check the eligibility criteria.
- Completely fill all the columns in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Once again check the given details.
- Click to submit the form without any mistakes.
- Submit the form & take a hard copy of the form.
Officials will choose the candidates for this South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 is as follows
- Online Test,
- Group Discussion and
- Personal Interview
- For General Category have to pay: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST category will pay Rs.200/-
Important Dates To Mind
|Starting Date To Apply Online||19th June 2019|
|Last Date to Submit||30th June 2019|
|Online Test Date||25th July 2019|