Telangana HC Office Subordinate Recruitment 2019: Great news for job hunters!!! Telangana High Court has announced a notification to hire the qualified candidates for the positions of Stenographer Gr III, Junior Assistant, Typist, Field Assistant, Examiner, Copyist, Record Assistant, Process Server, and Office Subordinate Posts. Huge vacancies are available under Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019. A total of 1539 vacancies are allocated for Telangana High Court Jobs & can apply through online mode. So candidates can utilize this opportunity and apply before the last date i.e 4th September 2019. Job aspirants who have passed 10th & Intermediate are eligible. And the starting date is 5th August 2019.
Focus on Jobads.in
To get more details of Telangana High Court Vacancies, educational qualifications, age limitations, apply link, Telangana High Court selection process, application fee, and more.
Basic Details About Telangana HC Office Subordinate Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Telangana High Court
Job Designation: Copyist, Steno, Office Subordinate & Other Posts
Vacancy count: 1539
Application Mode: Online
Employment Type: Full – Time
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Salary Details: Rs.15,460/-
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Official Website: http://hc.ts.nic.in
Selection Process: Written Examination and Viva-Voce, Screening Test, Typing Test
Starting Date To Apply: 5th August 2019
Last Date to Submit: 4th September 2019
For the latest job openings visit Daily Employment News
Telangana High Court Jobs 2019 | Eligibility Criteria Of Telangana High Court Steno Jobs
Educational Qualification For Telangana HC Office Subordinate vacancies 2019
- For Process Server Posts: 10th passed candidates are eligible.
- Copyist /Junior Assistant/Field Assistant/Examiner/Record Assistant: Candidates must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Education or its equivalent are eligible for Telangana High Court Copyist jobs.
- To know clear information regarding the educational qualifications read the Telangana HC Office Subordinate notification 2019.
- Upper age limit is: 43 years
- Lower age limit is: 18 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt rules and regulations.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 | Telangana HC Vacancies 2019
According to the Telangana HC Notification, there are a total of 1539 vacancies are allocated. The details are as given below.
- Office Subordinate (09/2019) – 686 Posts
- Junior Assistant (02/2019) – 277
- Typist (03/2019) – 146
- Copyist (06/2019) -122
- Process Server (08/2019) – 127
- Field Assistant (04/2019) – 65
- Stenographer Gr III (01/2019) – 54
- Examiner (05/2019) – 57
- Record Assistant (07/2019) – 05
- Checl advt for more clear information about vacancy details.
Telangana High Court Vacancies 2019 Application @ hc.ts.nic.in
In this page, we provide the online link, steps to apply and more. Candidates may apply for these Telangana High Court Copyist jobs through online mode. And the applying steps are as follows.
Simple Steps To Apply For Telangana High Court Junior Assistant Jobs 2019
- Go to www.hc.ts.nic.in
- Find the advt link for Telangana HC Office Subordinate Recruitment 2019.
- Click on it.
- Open and read the notification & follow the steps in the pdf.
- Have to check the eligibility.
- Click to apply online.
- Fill all the mandatory fields in the form.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Finally, save and submit the application form.
The selection process for this Telangana HC recruitment will be done on the basis of
- Written Examination and Viva-Voce, Screening Test, Typing Test
- For Gen/ OBC candidates – Rs.800/-
- And for SC/ ST – Rs.400/-
- Please refer to the official notification for more details.
Telangana HC Office Subordinate jobs 2019 – Dates To Remember
- Starting Date To Apply Online Applications – 5th August 2019
- Last Date for the Submission of Applications – 4th September 2019