TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has officially released a job notification for the recruitment of Assistant Tourist Officer Posts. As per the TNPSC notification, there are 42 vacancies are available. Eligible aspirants may apply for TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer jobs through online mode. Aspirants who have completed their Degree in Tourism and Diploma from a recognized University are eligible for these jobs. The starting date to apply TNPSC Online applications is 22nd July 2019 & the closing date for the submission of applications will be 20th August 2019.
Click on the latest Employment News Of The Year
For more details of TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Recruitment 2019 like eligibility criteria, age limit, TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer vacancies, selection procedure, direct online link, application fee, important date, etc.
Basic Details Of TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Recruitment 2019
Hiring Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Vacancy count: 42
Job Designation: Assistant Tourist Officer Posts
Employment Type: Full – Time
Salary Details: Rs.19500 – 62000
Application Mode: Online
Selection Process: Written Examination and Oral Test
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Starting Date To Apply: 22nd July 2019
Last Date to Submit: 20th August 2019
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Have a look at Jobads.in
Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Job Openings 2019
Educational Qualification For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
- Job aspirants who have completed Degree in Tourism and Diploma from a recognized University are eligible for these TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer jobs.
- Kindly refer to the official TNPSC notification for more clear information about the eligibility details.
Age Limit For TNPSC Recruitment 2019
- Minimum age is – 18 years
- Maximum age is – 30 years
TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Vacancies 2019 | Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs 2019
|Name Of The Post||No Of Vacancies|
|Assistant Tourist Officer||42|
tnpsc.gov.in TNPSC Online Application Form 2019 | TNPSC jobs 2019
Tamil Nadu officials are inviting online applications from the eligible candidates. So candidates before the closing date only may submit the online application forms & the last date will be 20th August 2019.
How To Apply For Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs 2019
- Have to visit the official website – www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Find the link for TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Recruitment 2019
- Candidates download the TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer notification 2019
- Need to check the eligibility criteria for the desired post.
- And click to apply online
- Enter all the mandatory fields in the form.
- Make the payment.
- Recheck all the details in the form.
- Save and submit the form.
- Take a print out of the form for future purpose.
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs.100/-
The selection process for this TMPSC recruitment 2019 on the basis of
- Written Examination and Oral Test
TNPSC vacancies 2019 – Important Dates
|Starting Date To Apply Online||22nd July 2019|
|Last Date for the submission of online applications||20th August 2019|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank||22nd August 2019|