VECC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021: Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre recently issued a job notification for 52 Stipendiary Trainee, Work Assistant, Driver, Female Nurse, and other posts. Therefore, the aspirants who are interested in central govt jobs can apply now for this VECC Recruitment 2021 from 20th April 2021. To help the users, we had given the Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre eligibility criteria, age limit, vacancy details, VECC Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2021 PDF Download link, and application link in on this page. So, Follow the complete article to know those details. Eligible candidates can apply for these VECC Jobs until the last date 20th May 2021.
Follow Jobads.in to get job alerts daily
Details of VECC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021
|Board Name||Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre|
|No of Posts||52|
|Designation||Stipendiary Trainee, Work Assistant, Driver, Female Nurse, and other posts|
|Applications Accepted from||20th April 2021|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over Kolkota|
|Last date to accept Applications||20th May 2021|
Eligibility Details of VECC Stipendiary Jobs 2021
- The aspirants who are interested to apply for these VECC Jobs must complete HSC, SSC, Diploma, B.Sc, or its equivalent from any recognized board or university.
- Once refer to the official website to know more details about VECC eligibility.
Vacancy Details of VECC Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Vacancy Count|
Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre Stipendiary Jobs Age Limit
- Stipendiary Trainee positions — Min 18 years and Max 22 years to 29 years
- For Driver and Work Assistant – Min 18 years to Max 27 years
- Female Nurse — 18 years to 30 years
- Sub-Officer B — 18 years to 40 years
Salary Details of VECC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Check the below notification link to know the salary details of VECC Jobs
Selection Process of VECC Jobs 2021
- The selection process will be based on three stages
- In Stage-I, the applicants have to attend the Preliminary test.
- After that, in Stage-II, have to attend the Advanced test.
- Shortlisted candidates in Stage-II can attend Stage-III
|Starting Date to Apply||20th April 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply||20th May 2021|
How to Apply for VECC Notification 2021
- First of all, users have to open the VECC official website — www.vecc.gov.in
- Go to the notifications column and click recruitment.
- Find the VECC Stipendiary notification link and read it completely.
- Download the PDF and read it completely to know the VECC eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates can pay the application fee as per the recruitment.
- Finally, submit the VECC Stipendiary Trainee Application form before the closing date.
VECC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021 PDF Link — <<< Download Here >>>
Application Form — <<< Click Here >>