Get the updated news of GPSC AM Admit Card 2020 from here. Gujarat Public Service Commission is providing important information to all the aspirants who have registered for Programmer, AM, DGM, & other posts with the relevant news. Officials will soon announce the GPSC AM Hall Ticket 2020 on its web portal, according to the latest news. So, get gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Admit Card 2020 in online mode from the official website. Hence the applicants can visit our page day by day to confirm the release date of GPSC Assistant Manager Call Letter 2020 as well as new updates on the written exam. Candidates must show their documents to the authorities when attending to the test. To learn more about GPSC AM Admit Card 2020 read this post until the end.
GPSC Assistant Manager Exam Admit Card 2020 Overview and Details
Hiring Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Designation: Programmer, AM, DGM & Other Posts
Vacancy count: 90
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Application Mode: Online
Starting Date To Apply: 27th January 2020
Category: Admit Card
Salary Details: Rs.25500 – 1,18, 500
Official Website: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Last Date to Submit: 11th February 2020
Job Location: Gujarat
Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Hall Ticket Status: Not Released
Date To Remember – GPSC AM Exam Hall Ticket 2020
- Starting date of online application form – 27th January 2020
- Closing Date of submitting applications is – 11th February 2020
- Gujarat PSC AM Admit Card 2020 releasing date – Announced Soon
- Stay with Jobads for any job updates.
- Exam Date for Assistant Manager posts – Issued Later
- Employment News
GPSC AM vacancies 2020 | GPSC Assistant Manager Exam Dates @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Several applicants have applied for GPSC AM job vacancies 2020. There are a total of 90 posts available for notification. GPSC Assistant Manager Recruitment was released by the administrators on 27th January 2020 and the application form closing date is 11th February 2020. The candidates who missed this opportunity to apply for the post submit it before the last date. The officials had come here with exciting news, i.e. they are going to release the GPSC AM Admit Card 2020. The process of choosing the candidates should be,
- Primary Test and
The officials may release the GPSC AM Hall Ticket 2020 shortly. If you follow the daily updates, then only you can know the details of hall ticket releasing dates and exam dates. Hence the candidates, prepared and get ready for the written exam.
GPSC Admit Card 2020 | Gujarat Public Service Commission AM Exam Call Letter 2020 – Details
Every year many applicants are placing jobs in the GPSC department. Now they intend to hire the candidates for Programmer, Assistant Manager, DGM & Other Posts in 2020. For that reason, to pick out the best-fit applicants, they must arrange the different rounds of the selection process. So carry all the documents that are Gujarat PSC AM Admit Card 2020, and proof of identity. If you receive any incorrect information on GPSC Admit Card 2020, then immediately correct the mistakes. Otherwise, the candidates are not permitted into the examination hall.
- Examination Centre Code
- Date and Timings
- Full Name of the Aspirants
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Post Name
- Name of the Examination
- Exam Instructions
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Reporting Time
- Candidates photograph and Sign
- Applicants Identification Marks
- Detailed address of the Venue
- Duration of the Exam
Exam Pattern 2020 | Gujarat PSC AM Exam Hall Ticket 2020 – Pattern
Objective Paper – I
|S.NO||Subjects||No. Of Questions||Time||Exam Pattern||Total Marks|
|1||General Studies||100||120 Min||Objective||100|
|1||Concerned Subject||200||120 Min||Objective||200|
Easy Steps For Getting GPSC AM Exam Admit card 2020
- Log on to the web portal of Gujarat Public Service Commission – gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- On the home page get the desired link of GPSC AM Admit Card 2020.
- After that, click on that link which redirects to the GPSC Admit Card 2020 login page.
- Provide required login credentials and submit them.
- Then, gpsc.gujarat.gov.in Call Letter will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download and take a print copy of the Gujarat Public Service Commission AM Hall Ticket 2020.